ToneBoosters E.Q.4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v4

Not that I need another e.q., but, for $19, this is pretty nice. I've already been able to use it in way that's justified the purchase. :)

Courtesy Link:

https://www.toneboosters.com/

Not seeing the $19 price. Shows as $37 in the cart here. Coupon Code ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks - and, yes, upgrade ($18 and change).

Oh it's an upgrade. Your original post gave the me the impression the plugin was selling for $19. :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Borderline fake news...apologies.

Wow,dynamic EQ,inputs for a separate channel & the GUI,defiantly worth the wait

Wish I had read it before I upgraded "External side chain available in VST3 and AU version" ...less excited now.... :\

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Funny it doesn't show up in my host , renoise and reaper ..it is recognized while scanning plugin folder
While reverb 4 and barricade 4 do.
Using x86 , 32 bit versions over here .
Used the portable install ( drag dll files )
I do have the registered track essentials bundle installed ( equalizer v3 ) .
Verry strange ....
Does it need the latset microsoft vc.redist....? ( which is included n the rar file )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'm Downloading the demo now, so My opinion could change depending in how I like it, but from first impressions this seems like an absolute bargain. For only 37$? Wow :o
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Hey - anybody successfully bought the upgrade through Avangate? I have all the TB plugins - purchase history shows BusTools & TrackEssentials, but My Products page only shows Reverb 4, Barricade & Morphit so no upgrade option from Bus/Track plugs.

Thanks!

A while back Jeroen described what to do if you have an old license (like you and I do) but are not in the new Avangate system. You needed to send an email to info at toneboosters with a copy of the email you received from buying Bus/Track and a note "I would like a discounted upgrade for X." Jeroen then replied with a upgrade link. That link also put your missing purchase history into Avangate, with all eligible upgrades. I just now did all of that and it worked.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

It seems like upgrading makes the "old version" of the software (i.e. Bustools/Track Essentials) disappear from your Avangate purchases. I recently purchased Bustools and Track Essentials and have upgraded to Barricade 4 but not Reverb 4. I still have the option to go from Track Essentials to the new EQ, but I am no longer able to download my Bustools key files because they aren't in my purchases anymore (presumably having been replaced by Barricade 4).

edit: Yeah, that's what happens. I wish you would retain access to the original license :/
Important!
Product information was changed.
By: Customer (Me)
2018-01-06 02:51:40 Product, from TB BusTools bundle v3 (registration key files) to TB Barricade v4 (activation code)

^^ Check the email: our Bustools download expires, so we are expected to keep a usb backup of the key files.
Last edited by Michael L on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

I do remember that now that you mention it. I have the files backed up, but only in one place; now that I can't download them from Avangate anymore I think I'll back them up elsewhere as well. It's still a weird system to have to manually grant every upgrade from the bundles after the first.

Return to “Effects”