Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

Yes, saved sessions will load and play fine. I ask to backup the custom presets because we changed the path and our installers will uninstall the previous version before updating to avoid duplicates on the machine.

Audiority wrote:Yes, saved sessions will load and play fine. I ask to backup the custom presets because we changed the path and our installers will uninstall the previous version before updating to avoid duplicates on the machine.
Phew, great news.
I installed the update a week or so back and have just realized I have to recall a saved session from a couple of months ago in which the T7E settings I used are critical and I don't know if I could have got exactly the same sound again!

cheers

the only thing we modified, control wise, is the output volume. Old sessions and presets will be automatically scaled to reach the exact same output value you had before v1.1

I prefer the Echoes T7E GUI, the overloud GUI is a bit rowdy I think. I like the big gray empty space of the last plug in of audiority it is really very pleasant. the audiority plug in are so great, thank's Luca !

I just gave up on Audiority after a few visits on their site ,..

Their site was a mess as seen un my IE browser, Edge a bit better but still not good,..

(and I don't whant to forced into using another browser)

After spending at least 15 minutes on their site I was still not able to know the full details about the copy-protection system, fundamental questions about how many activations in total, how many computers at once, etc, etc,... remained unanswered

(I simply don't whant to mail support or use further time for something that should just be obvious from first site-visit)

Answering their long survey just to discover that the promised 15 pct coupon was only functioning on other non-discounted product such as Xenoverb, and not on the Echoes that I was interested in, does wearing the small shoes pay off in the end ?

Now I have decided to spend the double amount on Overloud Echoson in steadt,.. and avoid more trouble :-)

I was yestourday positive to maybe try out Xenoverb also, now or later,... but that is dropped as well
HM

Do not consider my above post as rude, or bashing for no reason,..

Consider it a great and friendly help to do things better in the future, (in case you care, that is),..

Nice day to all :-)
HM

Usually I give up on somebody who uses IE in this day and age, like using a mess of a browser and blaming the website to be a mess? Really? No. You got it backwards, dude. Start using normal browsers and things will work.

What's for the "trouble", you get no trouble when dealing with Audiority. Luca is super responsive, super friendly, super helpful dude. A lot of douchey, arrogant developers out there should really take notice. His attitude is among the best in this biz.

No, I'm not his bro, his mom, his estranged auntie. Not affiliated anyhow.

It's just the way it is and anyone who bought Audiority will confirm the dev choice is safe and plugins are quality.

And for the idealists out there, remember, he's a lone, small developer business, not a big company. His time and resources are VERY limited in comparison to the "big guys".

Nice day to you too, brother.

HM wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:08 am I just gave up on Audiority after a few visits on their site ,..

Their site was a mess as seen un my IE browser, Edge a bit better but still not good,..

(and I don't whant to forced into using another browser)

After spending at least 15 minutes on their site I was still not able to know the full details about the copy-protection system, fundamental questions about how many activations in total, how many computers at once, etc, etc,... remained unanswered

(I simply don't whant to mail support or use further time for something that should just be obvious from first site-visit)

Answering their long survey just to discover that the promised 15 pct coupon was only functioning on other non-discounted product such as Xenoverb, and not on the Echoes that I was interested in, does wearing the small shoes pay off in the end ?

Now I have decided to spend the double amount on Overloud Echoson in steadt,.. and avoid more trouble :-)

I was yestourday positive to maybe try out Xenoverb also, now or later,... but that is dropped as well
First of all, I'm sorry if you had any troubles trying to sort this out and I'll update our FAQ (assuming you visited that section of our site).

We have those kind of answers in our Terms and Conditions. Anyways, we use license key files and you can authorize the plugins on more of your machines (up to three). About the discount, I don't allow stacking discounts since our prices are very fair. Echoes is already 40% off at the moment (which is rare, considering I usually give 20/25% off during promo sales).

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:57 pm First of all, I'm sorry if you had any troubles trying to sort this out and I'll update our FAQ (assuming you visited that section of our site).

We have those kind of answers in our Terms and Conditions. Anyways, we use license key files and you can authorize the plugins on more of your machines (up to three). About the discount, I don't allow stacking discounts since our prices are very fair. Echoes is already 40% off at the moment (which is rare, considering I usually give 20/25% off during promo sales).

Cheers,
Luca
Thanks for reply Luca, and thanks for the posetive plan about updating the FAQ, that was exactly where I looked, and expected it to be found.

3 computers are fine, as long as I can move on to a new computer by disabling license on the old.

In case 3 was a finite amount of activations I would soon loose my license, as I upgrade or change things quite often.
HM

Hi, I just installed the update but I'm not seeing the new features :/ What am I missing? Version 1.1 downloaded from the user area.

Thanks
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

NEVERMIND! I was missing READING THE MANUAL!!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

I could be totally wrong here but I feel like it's much harder to get Echoes to feedback for a long time since the last update. A couple of instances I had in very old projects for huge dubby delay throws that would repeat for 20 seconds or so are now fading out very quickly, unless I'm imagining things!

Hi Hez,
I'll check this right now. We didn't changed that behavior, so that sounds strange. I'll get back to you asap. If you can send the preset you made to me (info<at>audiority.com), it would be better.

Best,
Luca

Bug confirmed. I'll release a fix as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Luca

Do you even sleep!? :D

Return to “Effects”