Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

dark water wrote: (Also, there's no way I'm going to lay down £2,500 on another echo box as I have the Roland Space Echo already, and frankly I think the market prices are now stupid).
T-Rex owns the Binson name now and are making a replica, released at NAMM 2017, still apparently gonna cost about $999 though... Has an added speed function though.

Can't wait for it! I'm very curious to see how it will compare with the original one.

Check out this (unofficial) nice little walkthrough by Andrei Martinez Agras
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieVYPRpfS0

Echoes T7E updated to v1.0.1
– FIX: Right channel not working as stereo send
– FIX: Clicks while changing SWITCH value
– FIX: Output volume too low
– FIX: Extra parameters panel disabled by default
– FIX: Installer detecting wrong home folder on Mac
– IMP: Better CPU performance

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Just got this today, love it! Thanks for the quick fix, and continued luck with the release.

jsp1979 wrote:
Audiority wrote:Hi,
we had server issues in the morning. Please send an email to info<at>audiority.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Luca
After I posted, I saw on Facebook that there were some issues.

I'll send an email.

Thanks!
Sent an email 2 days ago with no response. The contact page on your site still doesn't work either.

I'll send you a pm. sorry again for that.

Luca

ps: the contact form is working. I'm receiving messages from other customers and I tested it myself few moments ago. If you use Ad Block or something similar, please set audiority.com as allowed.

Audiority wrote:I'll send you a pm. sorry again for that.

Luca

ps: the contact form is working. I'm receiving messages from other customers and I tested it myself few moments ago. If you use Ad Block or something similar, please set audiority.com as allowed.
I've just tried the webform again and it still gives an error using Chrome on Windows 10 with no ad block running. I get the following message: "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later."

That said, I got your PM and have sent a response.

EDIT: Messaging doesn't work on Firefox either. No adblock. Different computer.

Thank you for the quick update. Can you tell, what kind of development plans do you have, i.e. the priority updates you are working for the ver. 1.XX /2?

Harry_HH wrote:Thank you for the quick update. Can you tell, what kind of development plans do you have, i.e. the priority updates you are working for the ver. 1.XX /2?
After releasing this bug fix version, I can focus now on v1.1 that will feature (at least):
- Drum Stop "trick" as parameter (to allow automations)
- Panning for each head

Other features that will need a bit of work and are a bit lower in priority are:
- Reverse delay
- Some new modes (Lightweight, transistor and so on)

Cheers,
Luca

<double post>
Last edited by Audiority on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<double post>

Audiority wrote: ...After releasing this bug fix version, I can focus now on v1.1 that will feature (at least):
- Panning for each head

Other features that will need a bit of work and are a bit lower in priority are:
- Reverse delay

Cheers,
Luca
That. Sounds. Great!

Audiority wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:Thank you for the quick update. Can you tell, what kind of development plans do you have, i.e. the priority updates you are working for the ver. 1.XX /2?
After releasing this bug fix version, I can focus now on v1.1 that will feature (at least):
- Panning for each head

- Reverse delay

Cheers,
Luca
:tu:

Audiority wrote:
- Panning for each head

- Reverse delay

Cheers,
Luca
Wonderful plans Luca - looking so much forward to it - just bought this and really enjoy it - what a vibe :love: :o

May I suggest (if you haven't already) that you also post update news on Gearslutz (I'm sure you and your fine recreation will benefit from it).

Best Mads

Return to “Effects”