DMGAudio TrackComp 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New builds up. https://dmgaudio.com/publicbeta/TrackComp/ as per.

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

Looks like you got 'em all. No more scroll wheel or text entry issues. Thanks!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:06 am You wouldn't be wrong if you wanted to charge a hundred bucks more once 2.0 is out.
Imo fanboys like you are amongst the biggest threats developers face... :lol:

All these improvements and additions make TrackComp a lot more interesting to me and make it a lot more likely that I will end up purchasing it. Increase the price significantly and that chance starts approaching zero.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:17 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:06 am You wouldn't be wrong if you wanted to charge a hundred bucks more once 2.0 is out.
Imo fanboys like you are amongst the biggest threats developers face... :lol:

All these improvements and additions make TrackComp a lot more interesting to me and make it a lot more likely that I will end up purchasing it. Increase the price significantly and that chance starts approaching zero.
Hey, I never said raising the price would increase sales. :hihi:

Fair enough. :lol: :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

We've overhauled TrackComp. All the models have been upgraded from TrackComp 1 and there's four new compressors in there.
It's more accurate, freely resizable and has lots of oversampling.

If you owned TrackComp 1 you now own TrackComp 2.

It's ready for you to download and install from: https://dmgaudio.com/trackcomp

TrackComp 2 is £74.99 this month (which is what TrackComp 1 cost) and will go up to £84.99 at the end of December.

All the distortion, every component modelled, juicy delicious analogue goodness plus mini-Compassion.

The models now include:
- Revision A and D of the classic 76 FET compressor
- British (G-Bus) and American (2k5) VCA bus compressors
- 2A Opto compressor with lush valve output stage
- Zener Comp/Limiter
- 160 early VCA comp for drums
- British E-channel console compressor
- Mini Compassion!

It's quite full on.

Hope you enjoy!

Dave and Krz.

The gift that keeps on giving :)

Any changes from the latest beta ?
More BPM please

Freely resizable. Oversampling.

Oh, and we've reset everyone's demo periods too :)

DaveGamble wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:21 am Freely resizable. Oversampling.
Mmm, i mean from 2.0 beta.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:25 am
DaveGamble wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:21 am Freely resizable. Oversampling.
Mmm, i mean from 2.0 beta.
From 2.0 beta it's cosmetic stuff.

Dave.

I demoed trackcomp when it was released, didn’t buy it for reasons unknown, but am glad I bought it few weeks ago when the 2.0 beta appeared (without even being able to re-demo it).
Took me a bit to get used to it (usually not a big fan of horizontal sliders), but now I think it really has a great usability, and so many compressors to chose from that it nearly borders on option paralysis;).
I haven’t yet been able to get familiar with them all, nor do I understand every control on all of them, but it has slowly become my go to track compressor, not because it’s the best sounding comp there ever was (I absolutely don’t have the experience or ear to judge that), but because it is really easy to use, and the automatic make up gain just works.

fese wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:54 am ...(usually not a big fan of horizontal sliders)...
+1. I actually hate 'em! :(

Dave, any chance of implementing a setting switch where the user is able to switch them to change values when moving on the vertical axis? Pleeze? :pray:

e@rs wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:20 pm
fese wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:54 am ...(usually not a big fan of horizontal sliders)...
+1. I actually hate 'em! :(

Dave, any chance of implementing a setting switch where the user is able to switch them to change values when moving on the vertical axis? Pleeze? :pray:
Um. They do already. They don't care about which way you drag them. Do you. It'll all work ok :)

Dave.

I need diagonal, zig-zag and spiral-shaped sliders, or I can't use that, thankyouverymuch!

Return to “Effects”