Midi Madness 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody here use this plugin? I got the beta version and it seems to work pretty good as a output device to trigger vsti's

I like it, it's still in beta I think.

Does it auto/regenerate randomness at any pattern or does it send pregenerated midi? Is there some demo? I like such plugins for random dropins. Using hy-mps quite often.

tapiodmitriyevich wrote:Does it auto/regenerate randomness at any pattern or does it send pregenerated midi? Is there some demo? I like such plugins for random dropins. Using hy-mps quite often.
You should test the demo.
It can come up with totally random and useful sequences and chords.

I love that you can regenerate elements, like assigning midi modulators when you found something you like.

Very dope generator!

Had some problems with it. It crashed S1 on VST scanning. UI is pretty unresponsive and weird. Those small fonts. Will look again...

Dude, every plugin I own crashes S1...
I wouldn't use that as a marker.

It seems responsive in Ableton Live 9.7 on the mac.

simmo75 wrote:Dude, every plugin I own crashes S1...
I wouldn't use that as a marker.
Haha :-) No, not my common experience with S1.

What would be sweet with this plugin is if it would allow you to play chords and generate melodies from the midi input.

It currently reads midi input data as on/off signals that play random notes in the scale or chord you configure.

djmino02 wrote:What would be sweet with this plugin is if it would allow you to play chords and generate melodies from the midi input.

It currently reads midi input data as on/off signals that play random notes in the scale or chord you configure.
This might be of interest to you :
https://www.midimood.com/product/kameleono/

interesting. thanks for the suggestion

MIDI Madness 3 seems very interesting

MM is a VST midi fx (actually a VSTi midi fx) that can host VSTi’s. Since DAW’s do not allow VST midi FX to be used as if they are Midi fx the routing gets a bit more complicated. Thanks that MM solved this problem with the ability to host VSTi’s.

So now it seems that MM is a midi effect and works as a midi editor and as a midi melody generator. Must try MM but will wait for a sale.

My interest is to improvise using MM as a real-time midi fx to create proper chord progression sequences. Can it do this?

Will love to hear from users of MM3.

The 20% off sale ends on 10-22.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... %20Madness
still a bit expensive.
What to do?

Would love to hear from those that use Midi Madness especially Version 3.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:03 am MIDI Madness 3 seems very interesting

MM is a VST midi fx (actually a VSTi midi fx) that can host VSTi’s. Since DAW’s do not allow VST midi FX to be used as if they are Midi fx the routing gets a bit more complicated. Thanks that MM solved this problem with the ability to host VSTi’s.
If you just need VST hosting, the simple solution would be Pluchain: https://www.midimood.com/product/pluchain/

DISCLAIMER: I'm the developer of Kameleono and Pluchain.

I have Kameleono. Nice!

A few days ago I mentioned the Pluchain on another thread here at KVR might have been Melda Sound Factory?
Great idea. Time and track saver. Simplifies routing.
It can still handle the DAW automation. Great!

I have Bidule but may still get Pluchain.

Return to “Effects”