Audiodamage EOS 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eos 2

all you need to do is create a new account. i used a different email address for the new site, my paypal address to be precise and it worked just fine.

all you have to do is create a new account and purchase the upgrade and have eos1 installed. :)

Yes.

Ho folks, one my friend who user EOS 1 and 2, he expressed opinion that second version by his taste sounds less alive a bit, so he still use v1. But he unsure in it, just some feeling. So, just i planned to purchase v2, and such info slightly confused me. So, need some confirmation from v2 users - did feel you the same something ? Or you sure that the sound of tail (in freeze mode especially) definitely still absolutely the same ?
Bad that no trial damn.

I can't say I've noticed any differences in the sound, except for the extra plate algo obviously ... sounds good as ever to me. You can't buy the original version now anyway :wink:

thecontrolcentre wrote:You can't buy the original version now anyway :wink:
Yes, i understand. Well, it's just matter of decision due to many great comments about v1 (in times of his lifespan).

nice

Whats the latest version of eos 2?

Unless I've missed an update email: 2.0.5

thanks gamma, that's what i got too. i'm trying to figure out where my fun spacial indicator went, and why it has been replaced with a useless empty circle staring back at me like a third eye. i hate that stupid circle.

You mean the OpenGL moving-cloud thing?

From the changelog:
v2.0.4

2. OpenGL shader display removed, and replaced with meters. OpenGL was causing problems for users with older machines, and served little purpose beyond looking dope.

yep. i don't mind the meters, but that useless empty circle. it's just there. like... why? why is it there? that circle drives me batty.

Dasheesh wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:19 pm yep. i don't mind the meters, but that useless empty circle. it's just there. like... why? why is it there? that circle drives me batty.
Suggestion: when you open EOS2, place a postit note over the circle. You can also draw whatever shape or animal you want on the postit note and effectively create your own UI. Also, don't consume caffiene and cannabis close to the time you will be using EOS2 as they can both exacerbate anxiety. :phones:

i like that suggestion a lot if it wasn't for the fact that i have one of those touch sensitive screens. not that it would actually DO anything if i touched it mind you. it's just a rudementary empty circle.... for no good reason.

i actually went back to eos 1
it doesn't sound as good as first version.
also it lags and glitches, eos1 does not..

plexuss wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:35 pm
Dasheesh wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:19 pm yep. i don't mind the meters, but that useless empty circle. it's just there. like... why? why is it there? that circle drives me batty.
Also, don't consume caffiene and cannabis
Don't tell me how to create! :D

Return to “Effects”