Audiodamage EOS 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eos 2

MogwaiBoy wrote:Email today about an update available for download - doesn't say what's new though.
Just on the right side of your KVR window, in the "News" list. :D
"AAX support" !

OFF TOPIC

Tatoo is still available in the old site. What happens if I buy it there?

Just got the upgrade. :)
Had to make a new account, too.

alvfaria wrote:Tatoo is still available in the old site. What happens if I buy it there?
AD, why are you hiding Tattoo from us? What did we do?
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Vertion wrote:
alvfaria wrote:Tatoo is still available in the old site. What happens if I buy it there?
AD, why are you hiding Tattoo from us? What did we do?
I have Tattoo and Axon and I use them a lot. It's a shame to see these and other AD plugins not being supported. I recall reading somewhere AD saying that they were ceasing support for plugins that used some particular coding framework because it was too much effort to maintain. Let's hope they find the time to address this and put them back on the market. They are great tools!

Is there any way on the new ad site to download EOS 2 again, later? I can't seem to find anything akin to a download area...

fabi wrote:Is there any way on the new ad site to download EOS 2 again, later? I can't seem to find anything akin to a download area...
Just came here to ask the same question; EOS2 has been updated, no idea how to get it. I can get to my order and payment receipt fine, just no download showing anywhere....?

Edit2: Found an email with a link, but nothing on the site. Emailed crandall, he said to check for email notifications - download links contained in the email. The original link you would have received should work for the subsequent updates as well.
Last edited by mcnelson on Sun May 21, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

What happened to Ronin, it was my favourite.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I am in the strange situation I can`t get updates.
Talked to Chris but somehow leads to nowhere.

Can some purchaser pm me please ?
Thanks
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote:I am in the strange situation I can`t get updates.
Talked to Chris but somehow leads to nowhere.

Can some purchaser pm me please ?
Thanks
Problem solved, thanks a lot "Gamma-UT" !
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

The update links come from delivery@shopify.com not from AD direct, so for anyone having this trouble, it's worth whitelisting that address - though that probably won't help in situations where it's the ISP bouncing the emails as spam on the server, which has happened to me in other situations.

As for the GUI, I'm only seeing one or two moving spots in the middle part, not the swirly orb I've seen in screenshot posts. Version 2.0.2 here. Anyone care to shed some more light?

(Didn't get a registration code either.)

Well, answering my own question, it seems the swirly orb needs some cpu power my measly but newish MacBook can't muster. So I only get a moving spot or two, whereas my MacBook Pro shows the swirly orb in full glory.

Also got this fine reaction from the developer (over at GearSlutz):
"The background orb is an OpenGL shader; we're pushing the envelope a little on this UI. We're using all the tools available to determine the proper screen scaling, but due to the vagaries of OpenGL, a very few users are experiencing this mildly weird two-orb issue. (You're actually the second person I'm aware of that has had it.) It seems to happen on Retina Macs that are driving a non-retina monitor, so the OS is informing the plugin that it's a Retina system, but the graphics card is rendering it non-Retina. In any event, this is just a visual thing and has nothing to do with the operation of the plugin. That shader has zero to do with the sound of things; just eye candy."

Very happy to see the eye candy on my music Mac. Great reverb plugin, that EOS 2!

theoryzero wrote:If you are an Eos 1 owner, purchase the upgrade here (upgrade requires version 1 to be installed).
https://t.co/HTaa2NAmPQ

Not going trough 5 pages just to find out hot to maybe purchase the EOS 2 update.

Can anybody confirm.I have to create a new account using my already registered e-mail address to buy the upgrade on the new AudioDamage site,is that correct?

https://www.audiodamage.com/collections ... from-eos-1

I need to login but i can't.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Return to “Effects”