Audiodamage EOS 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eos 2

I just purchased the EOS2 upgrade as soon as I saw it on my screen. 10 dollars to upgrade. Keeping a quality plugin at the cost of a lunch or below is a SURE buy. Excellent work! With offers like that you know how to get my wallet to jump right out of my pocket. Good job AD!!!
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

murnau wrote:So you ending up with two accounts then? One with your old plugins and the new one with EOS2 only?
Yep. I used the same login and password to avoid having to remember yet another password. May be helpful if they migrate the old accounts to the new site, maybe not. :shrug:

Doesn't work in Reason 9.5 beta! :cry:

for those that have got it - if you have all the Valhalla reverbs does this add anything? I know it's only $10 but even so..
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote:for those that have got it - if you have all the Valhalla reverbs does this add anything? I know it's only $10 but even so..
I would say so, I have all the Val demos, and I own Shimmer. IMO, Eos2 sounds better than Eos1, and surely looks better. It also includes a new algorithm. but it feels like an all around improvement.. you'd kick yourself for not getting it. If you can hash out the 10 bucks.. that you feel ok about spending.. do it.. is my advice. Similar boat, I chose yes, at first I wondered, but it's worth it after I played with it for a while. You will have to set up a new account if you are on their old database, until they properly migrate (if they have not lost their data or similar situation).
Last edited by Vertion on Tue May 09, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChamomileShark wrote:for those that have got it - if you have all the Valhalla reverbs does this add anything? I know it's only $10 but even so..
I'd say so, altho I would, as I've bought it. I think I just like how it sounds. I like the Valhalla stuff too, but Eos has "something" that still appeals to me. I like the new features too ... more modulation possibilities, and the Inf button is fun.

Damn I wish they'd break down and do an AAX.

bongo_x wrote:Damn I wish they'd break down and do an AAX.
hahaahlllolll.. if they get possessed or something.. perhaps.. that's the only way. though it'd be hilarious reading the rants about PACE signing and all the required stuff that goes into AAX even when not using PACE for copy protection.

i think i remember reading a thing about how very early on adam or chris or both had some kind of HD or total computer failure due to PACE software and iLok corruption and how they right then swore off ever doing anything that required any involvement or interaction with PACE at any level.

anyway.. if they made an AAX i'd be more than just surprised..

also, if you dig into sean valhalla dsp twitter feed over the last 2 or 3 years you'll find lot's of eruptions complaining about doing AAX versions of his plug ins. it took a really long time to solve all the problems.

Yeah, I used to no really care, I mostly bought AU's, but now it seems almost everyone makes AAX (compared to RTAS) and it's the rare plugins I get that I can't use in PT. I use the Blue Cat MB-7, but I'm pretty lazy...

Does this eos update reset the settings in all saved songs just like a previous update did to AUs? Oh how I chuckled having to change all the saved instances manually, Chris is such a 'joker'.

samsam wrote:Does this eos update reset the settings in all saved songs just like a previous update did to AUs? Oh how I chuckled having to change all the saved instances manually, Chris is such a 'joker'.
eos2 installed alongside EOS just fine, everything loaded perfectly.

eos2 - Everyone agrees... It sounds great because it sounds great. :hyper:

Vertion wrote:
samsam wrote:Does this eos update reset the settings in all saved songs just like a previous update did to AUs? Oh how I chuckled having to change all the saved instances manually, Chris is such a 'joker'.
eos2 installed alongside EOS just fine, everything loaded perfectly.
Ah, so it won't replace. OK, thanks for the reply.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
murnau wrote:So you ending up with two accounts then? One with your old plugins and the new one with EOS2 only?
Yep. I used the same login and password to avoid having to remember yet another password. May be helpful if they migrate the old accounts to the new site, maybe not. :shrug:
Thanks. I will do the same. :wink:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Signed up a new account (hope the old one is still valid), bought the upgrade and installed.

Didn't see any form of license protection... does it just automatically detect Eos 1?

MogwaiBoy wrote: Didn't see any form of license protection... does it just automatically detect Eos 1?
Same thing here -- Eos 2 never asked for my serial number, so I'm assuming it detected Eos 1 on my system.
Mac Studio Max | 32GB | 12.6 | MOTU 828es | MOTU M4 | Studio One 6 | Logic 10.7

Return to “Effects”