(Ripped off) Crysonic users...a favor? (MOD Edit read thread before purchasing Crysonic)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How in the holy f**k is this still news to anyone...?

They have been an open joke scam of a dev for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS!
How many 10+ page threads on them are there...?

Is this an alternate universe..? Is this not KvR? Wtf
ImageImageImageImage

murnau wrote:
Btw. whats more pathetic then posting years on a board? Exactly: Long time lurkers.
Is it something in the water? lol
Last edited by Aliens on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

highkoo wrote:How in the holy f**k is this still news to anyone...?

It's just a bad dream you're having. Go back to sleep. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aliens wrote:Nothing wrong with the targeting system, then. Direct hit from the newb :lol:
That's all you got ? You better go back to lurking...... :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

x2 :lol:
Last edited by Aliens on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

highkoo wrote:How in the holy f**k is this still news to anyone...?

Luckily thanks to a Mod we now have this as a sticky so hopefully it will help to keep someone else from losing money to Crysonic.

Anybody who has been here for the entire time the Crysonic story has unfolded and still gives him money gets little sympathy from me but people who are new members and might not know of the scam will benefit from the warning.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I've always had good interactions with AQ and shit interactions with Crysonic.

Pretty much summarizes the thread. ;)
A well-behaved signature.

Teksonik wrote:Luckily thanks to a Mod we now have this as a sticky so hopefully it will help to keep someone else from losing money to Crysonic.
I ask once more...

Why is this a thing "now" and not with all other threads that exposed them?! Instead, they were locked/moved/deleted. This way we can't even incorporate them in a top link.

Also - for how long will this thread be pinned, until the devs "apologize" once more and the circle repeats itself?!

I really don't get it. And the sad thing is... I know of other devs who stepped over the lines and didn't even get as much as a slap on the wrist.

What is going on?!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

If a mod is reading... This thread could use a bit of cleaning up.

This thread as a sticky serves no purpose with all the various agendas and post count comparisons. Who wants to sift through all of this if its a new user stumbling on Crysonic for the first time.

For the rest of us (long time users and long time lurkers), we can simply make a separate thread (or separate threads) to argue about other companies, other developers and our post counts. Yay.

Explain the "agendas", please?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Explain the "agendas", please?
No.

Compyfox wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Luckily thanks to a Mod we now have this as a sticky so hopefully it will help to keep someone else from losing money to Crysonic.
I ask once more...

Why is this a thing "now" and not with all other threads that exposed them?! Instead, they were locked/moved/deleted. This way we can't even incorporate them in a top link.

Also - for how long will this thread be pinned, until the devs "apologize" once more and the circle repeats itself?!

I really don't get it. And the sad thing is... I know of other devs who stepped over the lines and didn't even get as much as a slap on the wrist.

What is going on?!
You'll have to ask Ben or the Mods.....I've done all I can.

elxsound wrote: various agendas
My only "agenda" is to keep any more KVR members from getting ripped off by Crysonic. I can't see any thinking or caring person having a problem with that......... :wink:

I only mentioned AQ as an example of what happened to another developer who was only guilty of being an arse but not guilty of criminal behavior.

A Mod was kind enough to make the warning a sticky, something that should have been done long ago so let's be grateful for that.........

My agenda is to find out who really built the moon. I'm pretty sure it was a guy named Tom or Fred.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Compyfox wrote:
I ask once more...

What is going on?!
gimme a break...I've been a mod since october so I can only deal with the now and my actions were only about the company in the title, sorry I cant go back in time and address the "Admiral". I pinned it so no one would throw good money away as I only have control over the forums and not what is in the database of software...you want me to unpin it and let people get ripped off? My only mistake is I should have known better and locked the thread so my good intentions wouldn't get derailed.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Effects”