(Ripped off) Crysonic users...a favor? (MOD Edit read thread before purchasing Crysonic)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nielzie wrote:
plexuss wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
sqigls wrote:Like Tek said, if you're gonna boot Admiral Quality, then why are these companies still here?
Yes, and bring the Admiral back!
Absolutely no way. Mike is a complete scoundrel. Its unbelievable how poorly he treats people AFTER he gets their money. Me included. And the names he called KVRs owner are absolutely unreconcilable - way worse infractions than Crysonic.
Weird.. The Admiral has been kind and helpful in all my correspondences with him. I think his business has been pretty legit and fair :shrug:
+1

plexuss wrote: Absolutely no way. Mike is a complete scoundrel. Its unbelievable how poorly he treats people AFTER he gets their money. Me included. And the names he called KVRs owner are absolutely unreconcilable - way worse infractions than Crysonic.
Absolute nonsense. Mike can be a complete a$$hole but as far as I know he has never ripped anyone off and there is evidence that Crysonic has done so on multiple occasions which is a criminal act.

Mike being a dick is in no way "worse infractions than Crysonic". :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

So did you miss that Plexuss wrote "me included" or are you claiming the he is a lying? And if the latter is the case: What's your evidence that Plexuss' claim is "abslute nonsense" as you put it? ( Hearsay aside, I mean)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

One satisfied customer more here: Admiral always gave me great support nothing bad i can say about him personally.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote:One satisfied customer more here: Admiral always gave me great support nothing bad i can say about him personally.
Me too. Mike has gone so far as to make me 'one off' builds because I was his only non-SSE customer. He has always been quick to respond to any support issues. His online persona is perhaps a little 'difficult' ... :hihi:

jens wrote:So did you miss that Plexuss wrote "me included" or are you claiming the he is a lying? And if the latter is the case: What's your evidence that Plexuss' claim is "abslute nonsense" as you put it? ( Hearsay aside, I mean)
No, unlike you I didn't miss anything:
plexuss wrote:Its unbelievable how poorly he treats people AFTER he gets their money. Me included.
Nowhere does he say he didn't receive the product he paid for......
plexuss wrote: And the names he called KVRs owner are absolutely unreconcilable - way worse infractions than Crysonic.
No, name calling is not a worse infraction than stealing people's money.

It's obvious you missed what I said:
Teksonik wrote:Absolute nonsense. Mike can be a complete a$$hole but as far as I know he has never ripped anyone off and there is evidence that Crysonic has done so on multiple occasions which is a criminal act.
Mike being a dick is in no way "worse infractions than Crysonic".
If you are trying to defend Crysonic then you have no leg to stand on. If you're just trying to be combative then you're only succeeding in making yourself look like an idiot.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

thecontrolcentre wrote:
mladi wrote:One satisfied customer more here: Admiral always gave me great support nothing bad i can say about him personally.
Me too. Mike has gone so far as to make me 'one off' builds because I was his only non-SSE customer. He has always been quick to respond to any support issues. His online persona is perhaps a little 'difficult' ... :hihi:
I've had some pretty nasty email exchanges with Mike even when I was trying to help him any way I could. Like I said he can be an asshole and a first class one at that.

But he's never failed to deliver the product I paid for and I've never seen anyone complain he has ripped them off financially.

I don't know if giving him yet another chance at KVR would turn out any differently but I'd like to be able to at least discuss Poly-Ana with the developer here. :shrug:

Teksonik wrote: I don't know if giving him yet another chance at KVR would turn out any differently but I'd like to be able to at least discuss Poly-Ana with the developer here. :shrug:
I'd like that too.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Customers can use the facebook page if they want to chat. Not that it's up to us but I hope he isn't given another, another last, final chance.
I vote no to AQ being allowed back on kvr.

Aliens wrote:Customers can use the facebook page if they want to chat. Not that it's up to us but I hope he isn't given another, another last, final chance.
I vote no to AQ being allowed back on kvr.
You've got 19 posts in the three months you've been a member. I don't think you get a "vote" yet.......... :wink:

I doubt they'll ever let Mike back and even if they did he would eventually mess it up again. As for Facebook a lot of people avoid it like the plague.

At any rate the people who bought Poly-Ana are the ones being punished in the end. Shame as it's a very nice synth and Mike finally relented and allowed skinning so one of the biggest complaints about it was addressed. :shrug:

Did Mike work for Crysonic or something?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I've been a lurker for a while, but though just 19 posts into my journey here, in a one member one vote world we're all equal, even with those with 11,000 of them. My opinion is of course as valid as yours. Let's not get all elitist and attribute standing to a number, just because it seems you haven't had much else to do since 2001 but post on a forum. :hihi:

I do agree he probably won't make it back, and yeah, of course he'd f*ck it up again if he did. He's quite classless.

Aliens wrote: it seems you haven't had much else to do since 2001 but post on a forum.
No I've had plenty to do since 2001 like make actual contributions to KVR and not just lurk then expect to suddenly have a voice on what happens here......... :wink:

Nothing wrong with the targeting system, then. Direct hit from the newb :lol:

But relax. Take it less seriously. Enjoy your day, and best wishes as you head for 20,000 :clap:

Afair Mike didn't f**ked up anything in a classical way. He insulted the admin got a personal warning and kept insulting him again. That was that.. I think he was aware of the consequences. :hihi:

Btw. whats more pathetic then posting years on a board? Exactly: Long time lurkers. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Effects”