(Ripped off) Crysonic users...a favor? (MOD Edit read thread before purchasing Crysonic)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote:I'll ask it again....why are Crysonic plugins still in the data base here at KVR ? How many more people does he have to rip off before he gets booted out ? You banned Admiral Quality from the forums for just being obnoxious while the Crysonic guy is guilty of criminal behavior. :roll:
+1
It's not ok.
- WonderEcho -

Yes, this company needs to be removed. I got the jerk-around from them a long time ago.

ArtsAcoustic needs to go too, they won't answer emails or reply to anything in their official thread.

I can understand if people are suffering personal problems etc, but offering no communication or customer support while continuing to take people's money is just as unethical as using unlicensed software in my opinion. That's what SCAMMERS do, yeah?

Like Tek said, if you're gonna boot Admiral Quality, then why are these companies still here?

Am I the only person who has like, never had a problem with Crysonic? lol
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

elxsound wrote:@Tek, why not start a separate thread to petition the removal of Crysonic plugins? Lets act on those morals of yours to do the right thing.

I know it won't stop all new users from getting scammed, but at least it wont be using KVR to legitimatize their scheme.
I've been after the powers that be at KVR for years to remove Crysonic plugins from the database. I don't know what more evidence they need. They can read this thread, no need or use in starting another one. Thread after thread of evidence of people paying and not getting their products. That is a crime, plain and simple. If anyone who has been here for years and has been paying attention gives any money to Crysonic then that's on them but new members who have not been around to see this story unfold could unknowingly fall for his scam. Removing the Crysonic plugins from the database would at least prevent people from linking to his site from KVR. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

rifftrax wrote:Am I the only person who has like, never had a problem with Crysonic? lol
I've never had a problem with Crysonic either because I don't do business with disreputable people but I'm tired of seeing other people ripped off. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:I'll ask it again....why are Crysonic plugins still in the data base here at KVR ? How many more people does he have to rip off before he gets booted out ? You banned Admiral Quality from the forums for just being obnoxious while the Crysonic guy is guilty of criminal behavior. :roll:
Because they are great and highly sought-after plugins as this thread proves. Quite rare and hard to obtain. Like old boutique vintage hardware. :hihi:
Last edited by robotmonkey on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature here!

sqigls wrote:Like Tek said, if you're gonna boot Admiral Quality, then why are these companies still here?
Yes, and bring the Admiral back!
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

How did thefyn get (Ripped off) by Crysonic?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:How did thefyn get (Ripped off) by Crysonic?
This is how........
thefyn wrote:I caved and bought them again thinking the PayPal email address would link me to a human.

It did. But it seems to be company led fastspring.

I got the download link and user/passwords for each plugin. The download link was dead.

I contacted fast spring and they resent me the dead link. I told them it was dead. They said they had forwarded my issue to the support email on crysonic's website. Which is now famous for being unresponsive. Back to square one.

I emailed fastspring that the email has been unresponsive be for a year and they said give it 24 hours as that is fast springs procedure.

I went a bit further. I contacted the musicians listed as users via Facebook. One responded. Said he'd never heard of crysonic and does not use thier plugins...

Yep.

Back to square one.
And while we're at it........
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Yup, no one received a thing.
I was one of them.
Had to go through Paypal dispute to get money back.
I have some of the older plugins from when they did actually deliver.

Not good. Thanks Teksonik.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I purchased and downloaded their plugins a long while back, but I never installed them. They've been sitting on my external hdd for years collecting virtual dust and bit rot. I have no idea if they work or not but I have no need of them in my current workflow. In fact, I think they are the only plugins I purchased which I've never installed. I'll think I'll continue to let them remain down under everything else.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Nielzie wrote:
sqigls wrote:Like Tek said, if you're gonna boot Admiral Quality, then why are these companies still here?
Absolutely no way. Mike is a complete scoundrel. Its unbelievable how poorly he treats people AFTER he gets their money. Me included. And the names he called KVRs owner are absolutely unreconcilable - way worse infractions than Crysonic.

plexuss wrote:... - way worse infractions than Crysonic.
*cough* really... :roll:
Then my personal "experience" with them must have been "all in the mind"

The only question I have is this...
Why was this (current) thread renamed to "Read before purchasing Crysonic", while all other threads with valid criticism about the were locked and/or moved?

Oh wait... the developers "apologized" in one of them, and everything else was just "trolling" and "bad mouthing".
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

plexuss wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
Absolutely no way. Mike is a complete scoundrel. Its unbelievable how poorly he treats people AFTER he gets their money. Me included. And the names he called KVRs owner are absolutely unreconcilable - way worse infractions than Crysonic.
Weird.. The Admiral has been kind and helpful in all my correspondences with him. I think his business has been pretty legit and fair :shrug:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Nielzie wrote:
plexuss wrote:
Nielzie wrote:
Weird.. The Admiral has been kind and helpful in all my correspondences with him. I think his business has been pretty legit and fair :shrug:
I can only second that, never had aa single issue.with him, Mike was very helpful when I had issues and made two patches which fixed these issues for me and once resend me my keyfile in a whim again to me.
I'm too burned with crysonic after loosing my backup drive and win10 update...
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

Return to “Effects”