(Ripped off) Crysonic users...a favor? (MOD Edit read thread before purchasing Crysonic)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As most know Crysonic is unresponsive.

Frustratingly their plugins are good and my old tracks have a lot of crysonic spread across the entire album.

Does anyone have the most recent cryeverything.zip (or similar)

I have all the most recent serials etc but my drive with the zip and unzipped VST's died.

If someone can be good enough to upload the recent bundle zip for me to download I'd appreciate it. Then I can recall my sessions without the vst missing popups.

It's the one with RADAMETER V2 STANDALONE, ANUNA etc.

:help: :dog:

Christmas is drawing near so I'm sure they will be having their holiday sale with lowest price ever. You can then buy the full pack again for 5$.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:Christmas is drawing near so I'm sure they will be having their holiday sale with lowest price ever. You can then buy the full pack again for 5$.
But didn't users that bought it previously, post that they never received it and had to go through PayPal to get their money back?

I'm just saying... Advising to buy again on the cheap, might not be great advice if they don't actually get something in return (because he'll still be without his plugins). :shrug:

Yup, no one received a thing.
I was one of them.
Had to go through Paypal dispute to get money back.
I have some of the older plugins from when they did actually deliver.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

elxsound wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Christmas is drawing near so I'm sure they will be having their holiday sale with lowest price ever. You can then buy the full pack again for 5$.
But didn't users that bought it previously, post that they never received it and had to go through PayPal to get their money back?

I'm just saying... Advising to buy again on the cheap, might not be great advice if they don't actually get something in return (because he'll still be without his plugins). :shrug:
Well, I wasn't entirely serious. One gotta be real sucker to give Crysonic any money :lol:
No signature here!

:D

As far as I remember the installation files with the serial wont really help cause you need your computer id and have to ask for kind of response code from him. That was the point were I was just to frustrated and give up on it when I changed to 64bit although I really love the spectralive v5.

If nothing helps you might sent me a pm, I might have another idea.

tatanka wrote:As far as I remember the installation files with the serial wont really help cause you need your computer id and have to ask for kind of response code from him. That was the point were I was just to frustrated and give up on it when I changed to 64bit although I really love the spectralive v5.

If nothing helps you might sent me a pm, I might have another idea.
Yep that was the old serial method. They got bored with that work and changed to an old fashioned simple user and password system on the latest release.

You guys crack me up. Here they are offering you 18 leading pro audio plugins at a total savings of $1780.00 from now, until last August, and all you do is bash them. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Orbit-50 wrote:You guys crack me up. Here they are offering you 18 leading pro audio plugins at a total savings of $1780.00 from now, until last August, and all you do is bash them. :hihi:
Ungrateful jerks :hihi:
A well-behaved signature.

I caved and bought them again thinking the PayPal email address would link me to a human.

It did. But it seems to be company led fastspring.

I got the download link and user/passwords for each plugin. The download link was dead.

I contacted fast spring and they resent me the dead link. I told them it was dead. They said they had forwarded my issue to the support email on crysonic's website. Which is now famous for being unresponsive. Back to square one.

I emailed fastspring that the email has been unresponsive be for a year and they said give it 24 hours as that is fast springs procedure.

I went a bit further. I contacted the musicians listed as users via Facebook. One responded. Said he'd never heard of crysonic and does not use thier plugins...

Yep.

Back to square one.

I used the plugs on the song in my sig and 11 others. :dog:

I backup my files via disk and cloud but I never thought to backup my plugs. Rookie error.

I think this year they're giving people money to take them.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Kind of reminds me of the Superwave disaster years ago. I will say this though, Superwave came back and made everything right. I give them huge credit for that. They are now a reputable company again. I really don't see crysonic doing that.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I'll ask it again....why are Crysonic plugins still in the data base here at KVR ? How many more people does he have to rip off before he gets booted out ? You banned Admiral Quality from the forums for just being obnoxious while the Crysonic guy is guilty of criminal behavior. :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

@Tek, why not start a separate thread to petition the removal of Crysonic plugins? Lets act on those morals of yours to do the right thing.

I know it won't stop all new users from getting scammed, but at least it wont be using KVR to legitimatize their scheme.

Return to “Effects”