Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

escalona wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:54 pm Great video and one amazing, super-useful plugin, thanks Youlean!
Thanks escalona! :tu:

Great video. Just in the middle of it. Thanks :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:00 pm Great video. Just in the middle of it. Thanks :tu:
No problem. ;)

Youlean wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:17 pm Hey guys,

Michael from the YouTube channel In The Mix has made an excellent VIDEO about my plugin.

Please check it out, it will definitely make some things more clear for you.

https://youtu.be/ld11Be_ixzY
Some very useful info in there about the advanced features of the plugin!

Tappistry wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:44 pm
Youlean wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:17 pm Hey guys,

Michael from the YouTube channel In The Mix has made an excellent VIDEO about my plugin.

Please check it out, it will definitely make some things more clear for you.

https://youtu.be/ld11Be_ixzY
Some very useful info in there about the advanced features of the plugin!
Thanks Tappistry! :wink:

Lol this might be old news but has anyone else found the hidden game on this, that yellow bouncy flying thing with MARIO pipes?

Lol if not open up standalone, clicks the cog icon top right then at the bottom of the tab that pops up rapidly click the version number till it turns dark grey or what ever colour dark mode is

Thank me later

By the way...thanks Youlean. I just wanted to show my appreciation. I know you don't know who I am because the member names don't match the emails you respond to, but it doesn't matter though...you guys are truly a next level company and will have a great future because you're awesome like that! This plugin has been so helpful.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

sureno wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 pm Lol this might be old news but has anyone else found the hidden game on this, that yellow bouncy flying thing with MARIO pipes?

Lol if not open up standalone, clicks the cog icon top right then at the bottom of the tab that pops up rapidly click the version number till it turns dark grey or what ever colour dark mode is

Thank me later
Capture.JPG
That's hilarious.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

sureno wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:58 pm Lol this might be old news but has anyone else found the hidden game on this, that yellow bouncy flying thing with MARIO pipes?

Thank me later
Hahahah, that was the April fool's 2018 easter egg. :D

Mathematics wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:40 am By the way...thanks Youlean. I just wanted to show my appreciation. I know you don't know who I am because the member names don't match the emails you respond to, but it doesn't matter though...you guys are truly a next level company and will have a great future because you're awesome like that! This plugin has been so helpful.
No problem! Thanks for the nice words! :tu:

Found about this plugin/meter yesterday. Downloaded it, installed the free version today, and I have been putting it through its paces...

I LOVE IT! It is my new favorite loudness meter. Thank you!

2:43AM wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:39 pm Found about this plugin/meter yesterday. Downloaded it, installed the free version today, and I have been putting it through its paces...

I LOVE IT! It is my new favorite loudness meter. Thank you!
It's awesome to hear that!
I guess you will enjoy the update that I have released today too. :wink:

The new update is here!

Like always, there are a lot of changes, bugfixes, and also new features that were requested by users.

I have found one bug that was present from the V1 that can crash the plugin in some cases if you use 5.1 surround channels, so you should definitely update to this version!

I have added a 7.1 (free) and Dolby Atmos (PRO) channel support. This was a really long time on the to-do list.

Tooltips are also a long requested feature that was implemented for this version too.

I have figured out how to add the analyze button for Pro Tools.

The support for 32 bit on macOS is back too, but not sure how long I can sustain it since Apple is trying really hard to remove it. That means the users of Pro Tools 10 can now use the latest version too.

Changelog:
  • Audio is now always passed for all connected channels
    Added option to add a custom logo to exported files
    Added a file selector button for quick analysis
    Added Amazon Alexa and Amazon Music preset
    Added tooltip info bar
    Added support for 7.1 surround and 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos
    Added true peak clipping channel indicator
    Added an option to invert time code for Elapsed and Continuous histogram mode
    Added AAX Audio Suite analyze button
    Added back support for 32 bit on macOS
    Time coding info is now inverted by default for Elapsed and Continuous histogram mode
    Time coding info is now always inverted after drag and drop
    Application will not start with paused measurements by default anymore
    Fixed macOS installer not showing all information if the dark theme is selected for the OS
    Fixed drag and drop has a wrong start in the Time Code mode
    Fixed drag and drop not working in some DAWs like Cubase
    Fixed GUI glitches with drag and drop in some DAWs
    Fixed spike at dynamics graph start
    Fixed crash when working with 5.1 surround channels
    Improved general stability
    Small UI, UX improvements

Sorry, found a graphical bug with preset selection in the new version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neverbeeninariot wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 pm Sorry, found a graphical bug with preset selection in the new version.
Thanks. I see. If you disable tooltips this shouldn't happen I guess.

Return to “Effects”