d16 Repeater thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repeater

Would love to own Echoboy but never ever will I put Pace drivers or extensions on my system, NEVER AGAIN.

Plugin Boutique are offering Repeater at the mo, might grab it :clap:
Mac M2 Studio Ultra, UAD Apollo Quad, Neumann/Genelec monitors, Logic Pro X, Ableton

repeater ain't echoboy tho, not even close...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

slaambo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:51 pm Would love to own Echoboy but never ever will I put Pace drivers or extensions on my system, NEVER AGAIN.

Plugin Boutique are offering Repeater at the mo, might grab it :clap:
This.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

This thingie's sound reminded me of some earlier stuff from The Chemical Brothers. Tried to emulate it with some other (very popular) delays, but failed. So I bought it... :)

Here is an extensive example of D16 Repeater.

All of the delays are using it and many of the cycling parts use it syncopated to the tempo.

Check it out:

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -turquoise

Just jumped on this at Plugin Boutique. £15 no-brainer :tu:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Lotuz2019 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:04 am Recently I got a few nice delays already, so I have no need for Repeater anymore. Otherwise for EUR 18 this would have been a must have delay for me.

Nice GUI, no complaints there. Spread is a nice feature, though I'd like it to be adjustable. And same for Analog, I'd like it to be adjustable, so I'd be able to make the sound of the delay progress even more (darker/lighter). If only the models contained more of the character of the modelled delays, then I'd probably couldn't have resisted this sale.

Now if Tekturon would be on sale for the same price...
A few days ago I got a good deal on D16 delays, so now I have Tekturon and Repeater. On their own these delays sound pretty clean, but I've been experimenting in Maschine with setting up an fx group containing these delays combined with lofi plugins. And although not very authentic, this does add lots of character. 8)

Released - Collection of 80 Presets for Slate Digital / D16 Repeater Delay

Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf7P4C2Jo4

Get it for just $10 here - https://gum.co/IGFip

Divided into 8 Categories, 10 Presets each

VOCALS - GUITARS - SYNTHS - DRUMS
- BASS - KEYS - FX - SPACES

Rightly Claimed - One of the most Cleanest Delay Plugin out there, that crystal clear delay lines has the Advantage, mixes extremely well with other elements in your song when compared to other uneven, unclear Delay Plugins that make mixes more n more muddy and hard to mix.

All Presets are Finalised after many many Tweaks till perfection, each tested with many different sound loops.

Do Check it out, Do Support.
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Free with loopcloud this month!

My code doesnt work but hoping its because i caught it too early. Has anyone else tried it yet?

Got the PB coupon to work but d16 won’t accept the serial.

mjudge55 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:51 pm Got the PB coupon to work but d16 won’t accept the serial.
There is a second field for "Redeem Gift" right side of the "Add License" button.
FYI: a "gift license" will be a NFR license, so you can't resell it.

kinkajou wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:35 pm
mjudge55 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:51 pm Got the PB coupon to work but d16 won’t accept the serial.
There is a second field for "Redeem Gift" right side of the "Add License" button.
FYI: a "gift license" will be a NFR license, so you can't resell it.
Ah I see, now it works. Thank you!

Tried the code again and it worked :party:

Have to say imo its worth having loopcloud for the freebies alone. Ive been wanting to pick up Repeater for a while. The interface is nice and logical to me. Ive found other delays to be more time consuming or confusing even

Anyone care to share the code for PB? Would love to compare this to the vallaha delay and the good old korg SDD

arise78 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:04 pm Anyone care to share the code for PB? Would love to compare this to the vallaha delay and the good old korg SDD
Really?

Its literally $1 for 2 months of loopcloud. An offer open to anyone, even if you only just finished a sub, that also includes all of their samples and will include another freebie in a months time and you want it for free. :dog:

Return to “Effects”