ToneBoosters, I love your plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v3 TB Equalizer v4 TB ReelBus v3 TB ReelBus v4

I think they mail it to you - I can't remember it from the top of my head - will try to look it up for you, then report back.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Yes, it's a special link they mail to you - here's what they say in that mail:
Licensees of ToneBoosters plugins are entitled to a 33% discount*.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Ok, so in any case you need to contact them via email

Good to know. I might try that next time I want to grab an update from TB
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

AKJ wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:01 am Ok, so in any case you need to contact them via email

No, as I wrote, they send you a special link to purchase it at a reduced price - it's a link to their shop.

Is there a crossgrade to EQ4 for people who bought Track Essentials?

If you guys are talking about purchases made before Jan 2015, e.g. before the big EU VAT thing...
You have to send them a copy of the original email you got from TB when you bought it. They
will send you a discounted purchase link in return. Upgrades for purchases made after that,
should be automatic in your Avangate account. If they are not there, you either don't qualify,
or there is some mistake, likely...

What ever happened to OmniSone??? I don't see it on their website.

jens wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:51 pm
AKJ wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:01 am Ok, so in any case you need to contact them via email

No, as I wrote, they send you a special link to purchase it at a reduced price - it's a link to their shop.
How would one receive such a link if not requested via email?

For any Studio One users using Toneboosters EQ v4, the keyboard shortcut bug ( '+' & ' - ')has now been fixed -

https://www.toneboosters.com/changelog.html
Hooj wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:34 am What ever happened to OmniSone??? I don't see it on their website.
It was discontinued and given away free just before the 'Track essentials' and 'Bus tools' were updated to version 3. I think the link disappeared when the Toneboosters site was updated.

Nightpolymath wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:56 pm
Compyfox wrote:
Nightpolymath wrote:Or, how about ditching Avangate and giving each customer a login so that they can download their licenses from a central repository in case they need to reinstall on a new machine?
Sorry but doesn't ToneBoosters use Keyfiles? At least on my end they do (haven't updated v3 in quite a while to be honest)

And you can easily access the whole plugin bundle as one download - which covers both the demos and full versions. though I do understand the commentary against downloading a whole bundle. Then again, it's merely 25MB (Windows x64) compared to 500+MB per maintenance update (looking at various companies with custom shops here).
They do, except that the link to the keyfile expires after three weeks or three downloads, whichever comes first. Not a good idea to lose those key files (like I did) due to a disk crash. I can't see why they can't implement a system where customers can download their key files anytime they want to.
I email the key files to myself and then put them all in a folder. Then I get them whenever I need them.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Is ReelBus4 the best saturator for a master? Demo’d UHe satin and feel like ReelBus4 blows it out the water, especially at a fraction of the price. Gonna pick this up for sure if nothing else comes close. I set everything to sound too warm and then turn down the percentage/mix to where I cant readily hear it. Sweet.

Anyone care to chime in on Barricade4 vs LoudMax limiter? I seem to get the same results on both but LoudMax is heaps simpler and free. With that said it does have other things in it like LU meter, so it’s on my “might buy” list.

Amazing. Reelbus 4 and Reelbus 3. Each different and usefull for me.

Butwug wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:28 am Is ReelBus4 the best saturator for a master? Demo’d UHe satin and feel like ReelBus4 blows it out the water, especially at a fraction of the price. Gonna pick this up for sure if nothing else comes close. I set everything to sound too warm and then turn down the percentage/mix to where I cant readily hear it. Sweet.

Anyone care to chime in on Barricade4 vs LoudMax limiter? I seem to get the same results on both but LoudMax is heaps simpler and free. With that said it does have other things in it like LU meter, so it’s on my “might buy” list.
Don't overlook barricade 4 , it gives you multiple saturation algoritms forr the input stage
Fantastic on the masterbus
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

1.2.6 just released (May 24th); changelog here:

32bit versions back in the installers
Nice EQ v4 design improvements
1.2.5 was quite a nice update too; good time to update your TB plugins :wink:
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Return to “Effects”