Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

read about the plugin just today, is there any other plugin comparable to this?
it sounds very interesting but 250 bucks.... i dunno if with all the valhallas i need it, but the resynth stuff is interesting....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I don't think so. Cmon Zynaptiq, we need an awesome sale on this. I have my credit card out already. No, the Christmas sale wasn't cheap enough. Needs to be sub $100.

Ok, I'm just going to say it, "we" don't actually need a sale. "I" do, ok? So, just PM me that coupon and make everyone else pay full price, I'm totally ok with that.

ghettosynth wrote:I don't think so. Cmon Zynaptiq, we need an awesome sale on this. I have my credit card out already. No, the Christmas sale wasn't cheap enough. Needs to be sub $100.

Ok, I'm just going to say it, "we" don't actually need a sale. "I" do, ok? So, just PM me that coupon and make everyone else pay full price, I'm totally ok with that.
i sadly missed the xmas sale...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

:)
@Caine123: accept no substitute, there simply is none. Adaptiverb is a reverberation synth of galactic proportions.

I'm a bit surprised that there isn't a coupon in my inbox yet, actually.

Caine123 wrote:read about the plugin just today, is there any other plugin comparable to this?
it sounds very interesting but 250 bucks.... i dunno if with all the valhallas i need it, but the resynth stuff is interesting....

Nope. Very unique. And very far away from the Valhalla reverbs.

I don't suggest you to try the demo unless you have the wallet solid enough. That's playing with the fire really...

Neon Breath wrote:
Caine123 wrote:read about the plugin just today, is there any other plugin comparable to this?

I don't suggest you to try the demo unless you have the wallet solid enough. That's playing with the fire really...
Yeah, don't even watch the videos. I'm not sure I could have resisted during Christmas after a demo. I didn't watch the videos until after the sale was over.

Neon Breath wrote:

you know how i love drones/pads etc., i guess creating a drone then sending it through adaptivverb and automating its parameters will put me in another world.... Zynaptiq give me the xmas sale maybe? :P

Caine123 wrote:
Neon Breath wrote:

you know how i love drones/pads etc., i guess creating a drone then sending it through adaptivverb and automating its parameters will put me in another world....
I think so. Do you have Blackhole? It's not adaptiverb, but it gets a lot of use for me with drones. Also Cloudseed is free. Some people have problems with it but it works great for me. The earlier versions of it caused some issues but the latest release seems to be stable.

I have some other reverbs that I love but they're mostly in the same price category as adaptiverb, and not similar at all.

Let us know if you score that Christmas discount. I'm kind of done buying stuff but I didn't realize how much I like Zynaptic's stuff until I really started using Pitchmap.

Hey guys,

It may mentioned already, but how you work with Adaptiverb?
Once I add it to a bus, Logic becomes very laggy due to latency, that is impossible to compose anything from that point on.
I can add it with the song is done, but is kind of useless that way since I can't hear it when composing.

How you work with it?

Thanks,

Nimrod7 You should tolerate it, otherwise you don't understood the effect :D (joke)

Nimrod7 wrote:Hey guys,

Once I add it to a bus, Logic becomes very laggy due to latency, that is impossible to compose anything from that point on.
I can add it with the song is done, but is kind of useless that way since I can't hear it when composing.

How you work with it?

Thanks,
I haven't demoed it so I don't know, but, I work with a lot of plugins that have high latency. I can't play with them, but, I can use them for drones or on a send. That said, my current working style involves a lot of processing where I won't hear the final result until I put it all together anyway, so, that type of latency is often not an issue. I will record the original piece and then work directly with the wave file.

There is a low latency mode, that and increasing buffer size and using lower quality mode works Ok for me.

aMUSEd wrote:There is a low latency mode, that and increasing buffer size and using lower quality mode works Ok for me.
Thanks! I didn't know that. Time to read the manual. :D

Nimrod7 wrote:Hey guys,

How you work with it?

Thanks,
Just use a cpu efficient Verb while composing and change it for Adaptiverb when done composing?

You could also insert Adaptiverb directly onto a track and freeze it if your daw supports it or just record to audio.
It can sound very very smooth this verb, barely notice it till it's gone kind of thing and when it's gone the sound is lifeless, amazing reverb great for drones too.

Oh yeah and what aMUSEd said...
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Return to “Effects”