Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

@zynaptic: I would love to be able to lock the "Dry/Wet Mix" value so that it doesn't update when changing presets. I've been beta testing quite a bunch of reverbs and have always tried to convince the developers to implement it, with a 100% success rate. :-) It makes the life so much easier for a sound designer...

Shroom: Very sorry to hear that you're still not up and running again. We're investigating as to what might be going on.

So just to be 100% sure – you did actually do the following:

1) install the latest iLok drivers from ilok.com over the top
2) reboot

Then

3) de-activate all affected licenses, then
4) re-activate them to the HD?
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

jensa wrote:@zynaptic: I would love to be able to lock the "Dry/Wet Mix" value so that it doesn't update when changing presets. I've been beta testing quite a bunch of reverbs and have always tried to convince the developers to implement it, with a 100% success rate. :-) It makes the life so much easier for a sound designer...
Yes, that is something we wanted to do, but the plugin SDK we're using doesn't allow us to do that yet. Same for the LIVE mode switch.

Ideally, I see our plugins having little "lock" icons for their functional sections that allow locking parts of the plugin staying unaffected by preset loading.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

shroom81 wrote:Deactivating and re-activating has fixed this here but for some of the plugins I had to do that 3-4 times before they'd work again. Pretty f**ked up if you ask me as we are paying for software to make music not activating/reactivating shit all night....
Glad to hear you're back up & running, and I totally agree that stuff like this should NEVER happen. It's why we have very long beta phases...but this behavior definitely didn't show up there.

I am much relieved that you can use your licenses again, and am very sorry for the trouble!

my saga continues.. is it too soon to call it a saga? so, after installing and authorizing on my desktop machine and going through the process of deactivating the ilok plugs that weren't working ALL of the activations/licenses for the installs on my desktop system are gone. vanished. not hanging out in my "available" activations section of the iLok app. when i check the licenses in the "all licenses" it says the activations are used but they are nowhere to be found and the licsenser app doesn't say where they're used!

f**king great. what a joke. ilok is a shit show. after i get this sorted out i'm done with it forever. this system will stay set, fixed and stable w/o another ilok thing installed on it forever and ever ever and ever and ever until i rage quit it entirely sell off all these really amazing plug ins for cheap here on kvr.

aargh.

dayjob wrote:my saga continues.. is it too soon to call it a saga? so, after installing and authorizing on my desktop machine and going through the process of deactivating the ilok plugs that weren't working ALL of the activations/licenses for the installs on my desktop system are gone. vanished. not hanging out in my "available" activations section of the iLok app. when i check the licenses in the "all licenses" it says the activations are used but they are nowhere to be found and the licsenser app doesn't say where they're used!

f**king great. what a joke. ilok is a shit show. after i get this sorted out i'm done with it forever. this system will stay set, fixed and stable w/o another ilok thing installed on it forever and ever ever and ever and ever until i rage quit it entirely sell off all these really amazing plug ins for cheap here on kvr.

aargh.
Have you checked the 'available' section in iLok manager? (edit: sorry noticed u had)

I was briefly in a similar position but realised they were in there, reactivated them and all is working on one of my systems, will test the other tomorrow.

Still, for us to be having this convo isn't good. iLok needs to be more stable or we will go elsewhere. All we want is to make music and not f**k about all day activating our tools, it feels like been punished for being honest buyers of software!

jobinho wrote:
dayjob wrote:my saga continues.. is it too soon to call it a saga? so, after installing and authorizing on my desktop machine and going through the process of deactivating the ilok plugs that weren't working ALL of the activations/licenses for the installs on my desktop system are gone. vanished. not hanging out in my "available" activations section of the iLok app. when i check the licenses in the "all licenses" it says the activations are used but they are nowhere to be found and the licsenser app doesn't say where they're used!

aargh.
Have you checked the 'available' section in iLok manager?

I was briefly in a similar position but realised they were in there, reactivated them and all is working on one of my systems, will test the other tomorrow.

Still, for us to be having this convo isn't good. iLok needs to be more stable or we will go elsewhere. All we want is to make music and not f**k about all day activating our tools, it feels like been punished for being honest buyers of software!
yes of course. even said so in my post ;)

zero available licenses. zero. all of them are gone.

and yeah.. totally agree. being honest user who pays for quality products made by smart people who make a living doing this feels like punishment.

i'm very discouraged from ever buying any product that uses iLok. i thought the dongles were bad enough but this HD authorization is turning out just as bad because they can't seem to get it to work reliably.

NI, u-he, plug in alliance and countless other developers have found much friendlier systems for copy protection.

it speaks to the quality of the plug ins from zynaptiq, eventide, soundtoys that i'm willing to have a go with ilok after giving up on it years ago.. but even now i'm ready to give up on it again and move on. there's quality products out there and new ones showing up all the time so the reasons are fewer and fewer to endure this kind of horseshit.

zynaptiq wrote:Shroom: Very sorry to hear that you're still not up and running again. We're investigating as to what might be going on.

So just to be 100% sure – you did actually do the following:

1) install the latest iLok drivers from ilok.com over the top
2) reboot

Then

3) de-activate all affected licenses, then
4) re-activate them to the HD?
Hey thanks for that, it fixed it after some headaches. I was just gutted when I opened a project and nothing worked cause I've been on a creative roll the last few days and really wanted to keep on working, it's a stunning reverb btw it'll fit perfect with my projects and I see it will get lot's of use.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Across the board there have been reports with iLok issues since yesterday (e.g. in the Falcon thread) I think, so this is not related to Adaptiverb only but to iLok in general, let the shitstorm rain down on them, I won't install anything iLok-related until they fixed this...what a nuisance.

Here is a post from the Falcon thread:
I'm beginning to see posts on other forums regarding the same cryptic Fatal Error Message ... software products vary. Reports say adding a new item to the iLok License manager results in the error message for all previous iLok items but not the newly added ones.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Across the board there have been reports with iLok issues since yesterday (e.g. in the Falcon thread) I think, so this is not related to Adaptiverb only but to iLok in general, let the shitstorm rain down on them, I won't install anything iLok-related until they fixed this...what a nuisance.

Here is a post from the Falcon thread:
I'm beginning to see posts on other forums regarding the same cryptic Fatal Error Message ... software products vary. Reports say adding a new item to the iLok License manager results in the error message for all previous iLok items but not the newly added ones.
I forgot to mention that this issue seems to be related to a recent Windows 10 update, so maybe Mac users are not affected - but don't take my word for it.

Too bad, the demo also needs an iLok authorization so until things are fixed, I am not demoing it - somewhat a false start...

Indeed :-( Not exactly what we had in mind when working 20 hour shifts the last months.

iLok just f**ked us all D: This keeps happening while working with various iLok plugins. This not very professional considering these plugins are used by people who use them to generate a living ...

shroom81 wrote:Ahh man this is instabuy :D Wtf it say's 149$ but on checkout it's 189$, I don't live in the Eu so VAT should be 0.....

Edit; Jrrshop to the rescue, 134$ there.

This thing is awesome, weird and wonderful :party:
Not anymore. "Coupon codes are not available for this product (Zynaptiq Adaptiverb Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis Reverb Plugin)"

Oh well. Didn't need any more plugins at this point.

masterhiggins wrote:
Not anymore. "Coupon codes are not available for this product (Zynaptiq Adaptiverb Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis Reverb Plugin)"

Oh well. Didn't need any more plugins at this point.
It must have been a mistake on their behalf or something. And I thought I was done with buying plugins for now, until I installed the trial that is :hihi: This thing is the perfect sound design verb.

Return to “Effects”