Zynaptiq Adaptiverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Adaptiverb Colored Spaces for Zynaptiq Adaptiverb

This was just released and I assume it deserves a dedicated thread. Haven't tested it myself but just downloaded the demo and will check it out tonight.

Link:
http://www.zynaptiq.com/adaptiverb/

This sounds like fun:
Cross-Filtering With HCF HOLD
Use the HCF HOLD mode to create voice-colored reverbs, guitar flavored delays or other cross-filtering effects. Simply play a sound into the plug-in, and activate the HCF's HOLD function when you hear the timbre you'd like to impart onto ADAPTIVERB's effect path. Then, swap the input signal and cross-filter away! The HCF will extract or remove all components from the input or reverb that are not similar to the HOLD snapshot you took in terms of pitch. This source separation (a.k.a. De-Mixing) based similarity filtering engine is so precise that you can even use it to remove static sounds like hum, single notes or chords from your audio. A very powerful tool for sound design.

Definitely would love to see how this one goes - Already spent way too much on reverb VSTs over the years but this looks very intriguing. Kinda like a cross between UVI's Sparkverb and Valhalla's Shimmer seems to be what I've gathered from that trailer

Actually it seems to be an additive (re-)synthesizer, probably somewhat similar to the reverb in NI's Razor.
Rather than stacking delay/allpass nodes or convolving the input with an IR (impulse response), ADAPTIVERB employs machine learning, ray tracing and source separation techniques to synthesize a reverb tail that automatically adapts to the audio context in which it is used – like a chameleon.
 As a result, reverb timbre can be matched to the source automatically, and the reverb can blend with your sounds so seamlessly that it becomes "invisible" with minimal effort – great for adding "glue" in mixing and mastering applications without having to adjust roll-offs, frequency dependent decay times or crossover frequencies manually.

Bit of a headscratcher thus far! Might have to RTFM :D

What I can see though is no zippering. Fully automatable :)

Ahh man this is instabuy :D Wtf it say's 149$ but on checkout it's 189$, I don't live in the Eu so VAT should be 0.....

Edit; Jrrshop to the rescue, 134$ there.

This thing is awesome, weird and wonderful :party:
Last edited by shroom81 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

just spent a bit of time w/it. it's interesting. i don't care so much for the sound of the reverb until it goes full resynthesis setting and then it sounds like this syfy ghostly haunting thing in the background that is really nice and deep and musical and alien.

i'll have to check it out w/more sound sources.. i only ran some drum machines through it. i bet it'll respond to pads and slowly morphing dynamics really well.

edit: OK.. i can take back some of the above. this thing can sound just so lush. really. quite alien. very musical. very much a sound design tool. not sure this is what i'd go to to add a quick space to a snare .. though i'm sure that can be sorted out with it. it's quite flexible but excels at otherworldly sound design things. really quite nice. will probably have to grab it.

so much space and depth. really something. no doubts i'll use this all the time.

nice work Zynaptiq! :tu:

Looks intresting, Anyone care to post before and afters of this in action?

Dillinger wrote:Looks intresting, Anyone care to post before and afters of this in action?
until someone makes a video or whatever.. it's worth it to download the demo and go through the presets and start messing around. it's quite capable of lot's of different sounds. i didn't expect to be excited by it but i'm going to use the hell out of it.

shroom81 wrote:Ahh man this is instabuy :D Wtf it say's 149$ but on checkout it's 189$, I don't live in the Eu so VAT should be 0.....

What code did you use? It is saying they are not allowed for it.

Just a heads up for you guys who have Softube software installed, that all stopped working after installing Adaptiverb and the update it contains for iLok on my machine...

Not checked other companies who use iLok but be careful if you need to use those over the weekend.

Really screwed myself here as I was going to use this weekend to put the finishing touches on a bunch of tracks :x :( f**king iLok piece of shit software !"%"#&#%/!#%
They should rename it iFoK as in I f**k my customers......

"Could not find valid licence for xxxx" Fantastic work, really great not being able to use what you paid for when you need it.....
Last edited by shroom81 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jackmazzotti wrote:
shroom81 wrote:Ahh man this is instabuy :D Wtf it say's 149$ but on checkout it's 189$, I don't live in the Eu so VAT should be 0.....

What code did you use? It is saying they are not allowed for it.
I didn't, I just put it in the basket and checked out.

Can confirm that all my soft iLok software is borked :(

Think you got lucky with jrrshop.

lnikj wrote:Can confirm that all my soft iLok software is borked :(

Think you got lucky with jrrshop.
Well guess I got lucky in being unlucky cause I'm about to lose it here with this god damn iLok shite.... Torrent anyone ? :D

Oh wow, REALLY sorry to hear that you guys are having copy protection trouble...Could you guys with iLok issues email our support address please, including your iLok ID? This is something we obviously want to check out right now.

I personally have a whole bunch of ilok licenses on my HD and haven't seen this happen, neither did anybody during beta. Did you re-boot your machine after install? Sometimes, some PACE component doesn't relaunch correctly afte rinstall. Also, the first thing I'd try to fix that would be to install the latest iLok drivers from ilok.com – it may just be a conflict between two specific versions or similar.

-d
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

Return to “Effects”