Warning: Crysonic Unresponsive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whoa! Its like the end of an era!

I figured their "sale" would have lasted at least another 5 years!

Damn it, I missed the sale. I know this is highly unlikely but is anyone not using theirs and want to sell??

jbarish wrote:Damn it, I missed the sale. I know this is highly unlikely but is anyone not using theirs and want to sell??

jbarish wrote:Damn it, I missed the sale. I know this is highly unlikely but is anyone not using theirs and want to sell??
At least you have a better chance of actually receiving them than if you had tried to buy direct!!

Im selling mine for $499
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Im selling mine for $499
Does it come with WUP?

:help:

soulone82 wrote:
Does it come with WUP?

If it makes the sale, sure :tu:

(Disclaimer: Definition of WUP may differ from other manufacturers')
Amazon: why not use an alternative

soulone82 wrote:
Does it come with WUP?

Let‘s CRY SONICly…

Now that KVR Reader's Choice voting has begun, it's time to show your love for the developer. As they are still listed in KVR developer database, I have already cast my vote. Do your duty and vote for this great developer.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:04 am Now that KVR Reader's Choice voting has begun, it's time to show your love for the developer. As they are still listed in KVR developer database, I have already cast my vote. Do your duty and vote for this great developer.
:hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I already voted for This Plugin
(in every category...)

That's a shame. Was thinking of buying some of their software. However, if they're being unresponsive then I may just wait until they sort things out :tu:

You are a wise man!

:hail:

:D

I really do believe that if they just had Spectralive (and nothing else) and updated and supported it, they could still be making the odd sale today, the first version really wasn't too bad. :shrug: Then came their other bog-standard plugins that they really didn't need to do because everyone else was doing those things better... and then came the dodgy business practices. :scared:

Some of their plugins were actually VERY good, IMO. Spectralive v5 was like audio magic.

Unfortunately, now that the Crysonic company isn't around, there's no way to authorise my plugins on my new laptop.

Fortunately, a few of their plugins work without auth, such as B2, which is another great plugin they made. I even did a test; did a steep cutoff of bass (200Hz and below) on a bass guitar instrument, then applied B2 and boom - the bass frequencies were back, baby. Even Waves RBass couldn't do it. :phones: :o

How did I end up here...oh yes, sorting out my hard drive of installers.
Anyone? Anyone? Going going....deleted and gone :)

Return to “Effects”