Warning: Crysonic Unresponsive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unresponsive you say?

:(

Was about to sign up for their amazing subscription offer. You pay $1000 per month and receive nothing in return. Awesome, right?

:party:

MogwaiBoy wrote:Sounds like the guy needs a visit from the FBI.
Unless he's moved he was in Australia. Sidney if I remember correctly. Maybe you could pop over and give him a visit..... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

soulone82 wrote:Unresponsive you say?

Was about to sign up for their amazing subscription offer. You pay $1000 per month and receive nothing in return. Awesome, right?

Most transparent plugs ever seen! :ud:

Yes but the more Anti-Crysonic threads we can have the better............ :hihi:

But seriously if we can keep one more person from getting ripped off it's worth it.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Rumdrum wrote:Just a follow up!

I bought a lot of Crysonic pluggs and I found them all good. I also liked the fancy approach to the GUI. However that is a long time ago (several years). Later newer pluggs have replaced them in my studio. Why? Because Crysonic seems to have ceased to exist. They do not answer any question. They do not send updates. They do not let you access any user area for re-downloads. So for me the plugs from them are DEAD. Sadly, but even good stuff dies. If you place an order there now (the site is still running), you will most likely lose all your money.

So STAY AWAY and look elsewhere.
Really, what makes you think this, besides all the previous posts to STAY AWAY.

Some people :dog:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

nordickvr wrote:
soulone82 wrote:Unresponsive you say?

Most transparent plugs ever seen! :ud:
so quiet it's like there's nothing there!

seriously though, it should be obvious but until it is Teksonik is right, we just keep posting...
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

:lol:

Crysonic have been unresponsive for years....

Well...except for when they emerge to catch a few new,unsuspecting fish :wink:
No auto tune...

yikes, folks still buying from them?? :?

Well, it seems that Crysonic is past, the website is down and the domain is for sale... ;-)

Sunrider wrote:Well, it seems that Crysonic is past, the website is down and the domain is for sale... ;-)
:clap:

Excellent, this should increase the resale value of my Crysonic collection :P
Amazon: why not use an alternative

:dog:

Whenalgorithms go tits up

Crysonic
The following scores are based on relevant data pulled from this particular name. We offer only the best, most memorable and brand-worthy names. You can be rest assured that this name will start your business off with success.
Memorability
Virality
Uniqueness
Simplicity
Brandability

We recommend to all of our customers that their chosen business name should have a score of 7 or higher on each of these brand name scales.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Sunrider wrote:Well, it seems that Crysonic is past, the website is down and the domain is for sale... ;-)
:clap:

Excellent, this should increase the resale value of my Crysonic collection :P
They are now officially vintage plugins. And the owner hasn't been arrested for anything (as far as we know), which is also a bonus.

However, at $3000 for the domain name I think Brandroots may have severely overestimated the value of Crysonic's, um, goodwill.

You couldn't even pay someone $3000 to take over that domain name :lol:

Even in death, this company is ridiculously scammy.

Return to “Effects”