Warning: Crysonic Unresponsive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nXtasy was actually an awesome plugin.

Joseph Swann wrote:It's funny when the old hats start trolling....

I did I broad search for Crysonic before posting and didn't get much, so I thought I would post, it never hurts to give someone a heads up.

Obviously I don't spend a lot of time on this board, thats because I spend it making music....badum ching!

I liked the nXtasy plug-in quite a bit, I actually had successful purchases with Crysonic in the past. They certainly could have thought to value their work a bit higher and hire someone to handle the business side. Sounds like its too late though, oh well, onward to other sounds.
The first thread that comes up after yours is http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=crysonic

Where people talk about how they've had numerous issues with crysonic in the past and present.
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

Teksonik wrote:Why are Crysonic plugins still listed in the KVR database ?
good question

Their homepage as well as their advertisements made my brain go "NOPE!" instantly, before reading this thread or any other about Crysonic. I am glad about it now that I know how many people seem to have issues ...

Daags wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Why are Crysonic plugins still listed in the KVR database ?
good question

they are banned from posting here.. they are not in the news anymore are they? If Ben doesn't want to remove them from the actual database after so many have mentioned it, it's a safe bet that he just couldn't be arsed to do it. So that's probably your answer. Who cares is mine. I'd be more worried if they were advertising here and continuing to post their legion of lies.

Robert Randolph wrote:
Joseph Swann wrote:It's funny when the old hats start trolling....

I did I broad search for Crysonic before posting and didn't get much, so I thought I would post, it never hurts to give someone a heads up.

Obviously I don't spend a lot of time on this board, thats because I spend it making music....badum ching!

I liked the nXtasy plug-in quite a bit, I actually had successful purchases with Crysonic in the past. They certainly could have thought to value their work a bit higher and hire someone to handle the business side. Sounds like its too late though, oh well, onward to other sounds.
The first thread that comes up after yours is http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=crysonic

Where people talk about how they've had numerous issues with crysonic in the past and present.
And now there's another thread with a title a bit more to the point. :wink:

I’ve added a warning not to buy their products to all of their product pages here.

Also, moderators, is it acceptable here on KVRaudio to call the original poster “stupid” for buying the Crysonic plugins? Edit I have no interest in calling people names, but someone called the original poster “stupid” on page one of this thread.
Last edited by caulixtla on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam Trenholme — Software developer, electronic musician — Listen to my music: http://caulixtla.com/music

What's up with the mud slinging. Why would it be acceptable. Should I ask if it's acceptable to call you "stupid" for asking if its acceptable?

KVR is not the center of the universe for a lot of people. One of the reasons why has a lot do with the treatment here in this thread.

In case you haven't figured it out... Many KVR users have bought plugins from Crysonic, especially back in 2010 during their big apology. Many bought plugins before then too... otherwise how do you think Crysonic gained the reputation it has now.

Wow, there's been a lot of bullying lately on the forum.

I don't see the big deal. Its yet another thread, that is all. There are so many repetitive threads on KVR. This is nothing new.

^^^
Agreed.
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I dunno... v.1 of Sindo and Spectralive are seriously indispensable in my book. I've used a lot of black box enhancers but holy balls they can work magic to eek out just a little extra loudness or stereo width where everything else starts to totally fall apart. They ruined them in later versions but I forever keep those two very specific gems in my playbook. :)
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Spectralive was all over my first CD in 2008, and I've never found another affordable exciter that added brightness and sheen with less harshness. (Including the exciter in Ozone). NewBV2 was nice as well. Sad indeed to see things descend as they have...
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

Troll card........check

Some like......check

Some don't.......check

Bully card......check

Superiority card.......check

Miss the old kvr......check!

We have ignition :lol:

I liked nXtasy too. In fact I was on mac with UB (I know, soooooo long ago) and they were really nice and easy to deal with getting it squared away in Digital Performer. But the kind of nonsense in what what has now been a very long time with not providing product while keeping up a website should trump anything else.

But kvr it won't :hihi:

Back to your regularly scheduled programing.

UB?

No, SEC channel.

Return to “Effects”