Warning: Crysonic Unresponsive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a heads up. I'm certain at this point some other customers have experienced this. I just had to go through Paypal on a dispute to get my money back from Crysonic as they did not send me my order after purchase.

I tried several times via different e-mail addresses to contact Crysonic via every support channel available and received no response at all. This is over a period of months, so they had plenty of time to respond.

This is unfortunate, as I really like their products. Hopefully they can pull it together. :dog:

:o

Cyrsonic doesn't deliver.

I'm shocked.....shocked!

You mean there's gambling going on here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

(In seriousness, I am glad you got your money back. )

Amazon: why not use an alternative

:clap: Jsp

From what I read it sounds like they are like a vending machine. You put your money in press G4 for your bag of Monstermunch then the thing turns and the bag doesn't fall off. Pay again tomorow and the machine might let you have it.

They say they are in Australia but you pay paypal to a bloke in the middleast. Call me old fashioned but that sounds odd to me.

So you got your $10 back? :D
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

:hihi:

your own fault. who still pays them is Just stupid. sorry.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Joseph Swann wrote:This is unfortunate, as I really like their products.
What is your favourite?

:bang: :bang: :bang: Will people never learn ?

Why are Crysonic plugins still listed in the KVR database ?

com·plic·i·ty
kəmˈplisədē/
noun: complicity
The state of being involved with others in an illegal activity or wrongdoing.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Numanoid wrote:
Joseph Swann wrote:This is unfortunate, as I really like their products.
What is your favourite?

newb is pretty good as is spectralive

Caine123 wrote:your own fault. who still pays them is Just stupid. sorry.
Not everyone reads through every post here.

Joseph Swann... :dog: , crysonic is a scam ..

chk071 wrote:
Caine123 wrote:your own fault. who still pays them is Just stupid. sorry.
Not everyone reads through every post here.
The irony is that he posts here to warn people.

...or was it a calculated attempt to see the response it created...?

OP's with one post to their name, makes me think there is a hidden agenda here

It's funny when the old hats start trolling....

I did I broad search for Crysonic before posting and didn't get much, so I thought I would post, it never hurts to give someone a heads up.

Obviously I don't spend a lot of time on this board, thats because I spend it making music....badum ching!

I liked the nXtasy plug-in quite a bit, I actually had successful purchases with Crysonic in the past. They certainly could have thought to value their work a bit higher and hire someone to handle the business side. Sounds like its too late though, oh well, onward to other sounds.

Return to “Effects”