Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

hardwired wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:01 am So, a stupid question if I may...
Can you set different amounts of steps to different notes to different octaves in any of the HY sequencer Plugins?
So lets say, I want the note pitches to be only 5 steps, the octaves to be 15 and the gate to be some other random number so that the sequence would sort of randomly evolve and mutate in a way.

I have used a Max for Live plug (Rozzer) that allows this but as I'm slowly moving away from Live, I'm wondering if maybe one of these plugins has this kind of functionality or something similar.

Sorry if it's already been asked.
Cheers
Unfortunately it's not possible with SeqCollection2.

Tadashi

Raddler1 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:42 pm Hi Tadashi. Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to assign different speeds to the individual euclidean sequencer tracks/lanes? For example, track 1 @1/16, track 2 @1/8 etc...
Unfortunately you can't set different speed per track.
I will try to implement it when I make RPE2 which will have 8 track euclidean sequencer.

Tadashi

evo2slo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:37 pm
Teawhyelleare wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 amThis post is amazing :D thanks for taking the time to create it!
Ur too kind. :hug:

Thanks to Tadashi for his brilliant work and generous updates!

Correction for STEP16
One cool feature the hardware seems to have is it will skip a step when going forwards but then will play the step (even if it is set to "skip") when reversed. This would be nice little addition for the next update. Maybe the option to skip a step depending on what direction it is being played in.
I will try it.
If I can figure it out, I will add it with next update.

Tadashi

yellukhan wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm just thinking out loud..
(sorry if discussed already)

are these possible?
Euclid:
1-four separate midi out channel selectors ?
2-feed with Midi Note (chord) input to drive the Euclid midi output notes real time?

Warm Regards,
Yıldırım.
about 1
This is not possbile.
Maybe it's for RPE2.

about 2
Unfortunately it's not possible.

Tadashi

OK, Thank you!

hyakken wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:56 pm Yes, I just released updates.

SeqCollection2 : 4 new UI colors(maybe some more colors with next update), Re-Start/Re-Sync button
MPS2 : Midi recorder
Slicer: Midi snapshot select and bug fixes
SEQ16x3v2: Bug fix
Delay4: OnOff button for mmodulation units

Tadashi
Thanks so much for this Hyakken, these new UI looks beautiful. :)

c1c2 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:15 pm Hi,

I am just using HY-SeqCollection2 in a track, that is to say the acid sequencer.
I got some accents set and I want to automate the velocity value to blend in some
non-accent notes.

Every time a snapshot changes my automation curve for velocity is turned off in Live 10.

Any ideas how to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance
c1c2
I just tested this thing.
And I found one solution for this using with macro knob.

In the picture above, macro1 knob is assigned to Velo parameter.
In this situation, macro1 knob control velo knob value.

And macro knob automation will not be affected by a snapshot change.
So you can make an automation for a macro knob.

Tadashi

Bit of topic, but I'm kinda confused with the HEXA sequencer. Is it suppose to be random by nature? Is there a way to make it 100% predictable?

Great updates! :tu:

Maybe user error, but MIDI export in MPS2 doesn't seem to include MIDI CCs?!
Latest version of Reaper on Win 7 here.
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

hyakken wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:26 pm And macro knob automation will not be affected by a snapshot change.
So you can make an automation for a macro knob.

Tadashi
Thank you so much! :hug:

Raddler1 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:57 pm Bit of topic, but I'm kinda confused with the HEXA sequencer. Is it suppose to be random by nature? Is there a way to make it 100% predictable?
It can be 100% predictable as a 6 step sequencer if you just make it go clockwise (or anticlockwise) and remove any probability to engage the step at the center of the hexagon, but that would kind of defeat the purpose :oops:

Niowiad wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:38 am
Raddler1 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:57 pm Bit of topic, but I'm kinda confused with the HEXA sequencer. Is it suppose to be random by nature? Is there a way to make it 100% predictable?
It can be 100% predictable as a 6 step sequencer if you just make it go clockwise (or anticlockwise) and remove any probability to engage the step at the center of the hexagon, but that would kind of defeat the purpose :oops:
Good to know, thanks :tu:

FapFilter wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:05 pm Great updates! :tu:

Maybe user error, but MIDI export in MPS2 doesn't seem to include MIDI CCs?!
Latest version of Reaper on Win 7 here.
I will check this thing.

Tadashi

I would like to see those new UI colors in the next generation of HY-plugins, like HY-delay4 and others, the dark skin from delay4 feels a little bit uncolored, although the default white looks pretty good (is just that my eyes feels better using dark skin plug-ins).

SeqCollection2 looks really good now. :)

Any plans to add more timing options to slicer? Currently no triplets or double time options.

Return to “Effects”