Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Out of the two of us? Hardly.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Anyone else having issues trying to save modulations presets? I can't save modulation of MPE and SLFO presets.
I already did the purchase in ADSR, is registered already.

HY-delay4 (64bit) 1.0.2 (VST2 and VST3 problem)

FL studio 64bit
Windows 10

I have contacted hyakken about this

not sure but just purchased

JunSev wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:58 am Anyone else having issues trying to save modulations presets? I can't save modulation of MPE and SLFO presets.
I already did the purchase in ADSR, is registered already.

HY-delay4 (64bit) 1.0.2 (VST2 and VST3 problem)

FL studio 64bit
Windows 10

I have contacted hyakken about this
I just updated Delay4 to v1.0.22.
Fixed: Preset Save issue in Step LFO/MPE
Fixed: Sound distorted issue on FX1/FX2

Win:
https://hy-plugins.com/wp-content/uploa ... taller.exe

Mac:
https://hy-plugins.com/wp-content/uploa ... y4.pkg.zip

Tadashi

BufoBufo wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:03 pm Hi Tadashi,

is it somehow possible in MPS2 to switch the pattern of all blocks simultaneously with a single click? Like SHIFT+pattern2 button in block 1 to switch all 8 blocks to pattern 2. That would save lots of clicks sometimes.
Sorry for late reply.
I think it is possible, I will try this one.

Tadashi

Vortifex wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:03 pm Quite impressed with this delay. It can make some really cool effects. One thing I don't like is the lack of numerical feedback when adjusting dials, e.g. the HP/LP filters or the EQ. Only the LFO rate had a number popup. You can go by ear of course, but it's nice to have the numbers. Saving presets as zip files is a bit odd. It did crash FL Studio at one point when I was playing with the Grain section but I couldn't reproduce it. Unfortunate timing when it comes to delay releases though...
Value popup is possible.
I will do it with future update.

Tadashi

shonky wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 am Plays great, worth getting. My saved presets seem to work fine but seems to be saving them as zip files when giving me the option, not sure quite why that might be :?
It's just for reducing file size.
Preset size of MPS2 is about 330KB,
I thought it's little too big for a preset so I used zip format.
Since then I use zip for a preset file.

Tadashi

loungepanda wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:02 pm yeah, the PM delay sounds really good. Very fun to fiddle with. Didn't particularly care for the grain one, but then again I don't think I've tried a granular delay so far that I've liked.

I did have it crash Bitwig when using the Hold/freeze feature, although that might be to do with BW not allowing feedback loops. I dunno. Works perfectly fine otherwise.
I will test on Bitwig.
Is that reproducible?

Tadashi

JunSev wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:00 pm I think that I will get this, although Customization option would be great for the skin and be able to change the colors like HY-filter does (I would like to use even a darker skin or something), but overall a very nice delay.
Skin feature will take some time, so maybe with future update.

Tadashi

Vortifex wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:12 pm Is it possible to modulate the pitch to give it exaggerated tape-like wobble? I tried modulating the time with the LFO but it creates some nasty noise.
I had similar issue when I use randomizer.
I haven't found out what is the cause of this yet.

Tadashi

Vortifex wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:29 pm Wish the PM mode had sync and proper ping-pong. The chorus is unusable for me in FL Studio at least, there's a lot of unpleasant fizz/distortion going on even at low input levels.
I fixed FX1/2 issue with latest hot fix.
So I think no more chorus noise on v1.0.22.

about sync time in PM mode
I don't know how to handle sync delay time on PM mode.
Maybe pingpong is possible, I will test it.

Tadashi
Last edited by hyakken on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

well I can say I do love this already, thanks for making fantastic plugin

Hey HY, I know you are promoting your delay, but I use your filter bank, and I have a question for you while I got you.

What's the chance that we could get an algorithm that allows for filter fm/am modulation? Maybe it would be best to make it a separate filter type or something? filter fm is all it's missing IMO. Just wondering if it's possible, I understand fm with the current modals would be difficult.

Dasheesh wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm Hey HY, I know you are promoting your delay, but I use your filter bank, and I have a question for you while I got you.

What's the chance that we could get an algorithm that allows for filter fm/am modulation? Maybe it would be best to make it a separate filter type or something? filter fm is all it's missing IMO. Just wondering if it's possible, I understand fm with the current modals would be difficult.
FM Filter means modulating filter cutoff with audio rate?
If so, it's possible with adding an option to a LFO module.
Maybe with ver4 of Filter.

Tadashi

hyakken wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 pm
Dasheesh wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm Hey HY, I know you are promoting your delay, but I use your filter bank, and I have a question for you while I got you.

FM Filter means modulating filter cutoff with audio rate?
If so, it's possible with adding an option to a LFO module.
Maybe with ver4 of Filter.

Tadashi
Well, usually you use an oscillator as a modulator for such things (think moog), but if the lfo is at audio rate it should work great. Thanks!

Return to “Effects”