Hyakken is the HY dev !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

I think that I will get this, although Customization option would be great for the skin and be able to change the colors like HY-filter does (I would like to use even a darker skin or something), but overall a very nice delay.

I've spent some time with HY-Delay4 during the weekend - it's really awesome! :D

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:12 pm Is it possible to modulate the pitch to give it exaggerated tape-like wobble? I tried modulating the time with the LFO but it creates some nasty noise.
May be give a try to the "Pitch Shifter" fx?

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'v modulated the "delay time" with no "nasty noise" happening.
Is this what you were talking about?
It indeed would need some tweaking to obtain a satisfactory result, but modulating the "delay time offset" seems to be a way to get there?

Is Delay4 comparable at all to UberMod?

btwb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:19 pm Is Delay4 comparable at all to UberMod?
IMO, no I wouldn't say that it is.

Kr3eM wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:47 pm
IMO, no I wouldn't say that it is.
Correct, Delay 4 is way more flexible than Ubermod.

They are completely different beasts so I don't think you have much of a clue what you are talking about.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

No, not really.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm They are completely different beasts so I don't think you have much of a clue what you are talking about.
Absolutely no idea what I’m talking about.
I’m clueless. 25 years professional music experience but never encountered a Deloy thingy... Jog on Jens!

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simmo75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 pm
jens wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:44 pm They are completely different beasts so I don't think you have much of a clue what you are talking about.
I’m clueless. 25 years professional music experience but never encountered a Deloy thingy... Jog on Jens!

You are clearly a complete tool! What have "25 years" to do with anything?

If you think HY Delay 4 can do all or even just most of what Ubermod can do, then you have no f**king clue what you are talking about whatsoever. Period.

And if you had 200years of experience, that would no be any less of a fact. Quite the contrary - it gets more embarassing for you with every added year, I'd say.

Ubermod is a multi-tap delay, for starters. If you really have no idea what that means, then google is your friend. Or there's even a beginner's forum here @KVR where people can help you out.

jens wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:28 pm
simmo75 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 pm

You are clearly a complete tool! What have "25 years" to do with anything?

If you think HY Delay 4 can do all or even just most of what Ubermod can do, then you have no f**king clue what you are talking about whatsoever. Period.

And if you had 200years of experience, that would no be any less of a fact. Quite the contrary - it gets more embarassing for you with every added year, I'd say.

Ubermod is a multi-tap delay, for starters. If you really have no idea what that means, then google is your friend. Or there's even a beginner's forum here @KVR where people can help you out.
Okay treacle. Seems like you need a hug.

Return to “Effects”