Martinic Scanner Vibrato [v1.4.0]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Retro Pack Scanner Vibrato

Spitfire31 wrote:I'm one of 'those who don't want to wait', so I bought Scanner Vibrato right off the bat.
:D
Spitfire31 wrote:On my Mac, since there was no installer in the v1.0.0-rc1 download, the folders to hold the license weren't automatically created. In user/Library/Application Support, I had to add Martinic/Scanner Vibrato and put the license txt file in the Scanner Vibrato folder.
Thanks for your feedback. :) Yeah, that is how it currently works. I guess this isn't much of a problem for the average power user, but that is why we will need an installer.

where would the license file be if you don't happen to have a mac? ;)

Edit: on windows xp, that is. the path referenced in the readme file does not exist there, and manually creating it won't help either... :dog:

Just purchased :)
However, it seems that (unless I was mistaken), using the PayPal method, we don't have the opportunity of applying the discount coupon (so, I went back and used my credit card instead, which worked fine ;) )
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

kylie wrote:Edit: on windows xp, that is. the path referenced in the readme file does not exist there, and manually creating it won't help either... :dog:
Sorry about that. On Windows XP the user profile folder is located elsewhere, so the license key should (usually) be stored here:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Martinic\Scanner Vibrato

TBH, I didn't expect anyone to still use XP. That being said, Scanner Vibrato v1.0.0 should run fine on XP.
vic_france wrote:However, it seems that (unless I was mistaken), using the PayPal method, we don't have the opportunity of applying the discount coupon (so, I went back and used my credit card instead, which worked fine ;) )
Thanks for reporting, I will look into that.

Tale wrote:
vic_france wrote:However, it seems that (unless I was mistaken), using the PayPal method, we don't have the opportunity of applying the discount coupon (so, I went back and used my credit card instead, which worked fine ;) )
Thanks for reporting, I will look into that.
I have looked into this, and it would seem that a bunch of you were able to use PayPal and the coupon code. However, I have also had a report where it didn't work out. So I guess it is possible to use the coupon code with PayPal (this is also what FastSpring claims), but ATM I don't exactly know how (I guess I will have to try myself, hehe).

BTW, you can still use the coupon code. In fact we will continue this extra 10% discount until v1.0.0 is out.

Scanner Vibrato v1.0.0 RC2 is up!

Changes:
  • Fixed 0% width only processing left input channel (on stereo input).
  • Implemented installers.

BUMP for v1.0.0 RC3.

Changes:
  • Improved mouse wheel behaviour.
  • Grey out rate #2 label if link is on.
  • Optimised mono input/output.

I am proud to announce that we have just officially released Scanner Vibrato v1.0.0. :D

Last-minute changes:
  • Reverted gray out rate #2 label if link is on.
  • [Mac OS X] Minor installer improvements.
Thank y'all for testing, and for your feedback! :)

*BUMP* for Scanner Vibrato v1.0.1.

Change:
  • [Mac OS X] Fixed locate license key file in installer.

Damn, this plugin falls into the "sounds lovely, would like to own it but don't think I would actually use it" category. The chorus is especially sweet I have to say.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

ProducerSpot has just published a review of Scanner Vibrato:
http://www.producerspot.com/review-scan ... y-martinic

Just a heads-up BUMP: The Scanner Vibrato introductory 50% discount will end 1 September. ;)

this VS the Logic one..anyone know which is the closest emulation ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Another BUMP/heads-up: Scanner Vibrato is on sale (60% off) from now until Cyber Monday.

Thanks Mikael! Listen to the Martinic Scanner Vibrato audio effect on Oxygène 21 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arQsAf2195c

Return to “Effects”