AudioThing Frostbite 2 - Spectral Freeze, Ring Mod, Feedback - Update v2.2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Frostbite

Very nice !

:hyper:

Fantastic AudioThing, thanks for the sneak peek. With that spectral freeze feature, Frostbite's name will be even more significant :D

Nice sneak peek. It's a must have plugin for me. If you are looking for Frostbite2 beta testers, I'm in! :hihi:
yzcoruhT

I already like Frostbite, but this seems like a nice step up. I look forward to it.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Frostbite 2.0
We have finally released Frostbite 2! This is a paid upgrade.
If you want to upgrade, please login to your account.

Details
  • Intro Price: $39/ €39 (full $59 / €59)
  • Upgrade Price: $9 / €9 (login to upgrade)
  • Freeze (Spectral, Reverb, Convolution)
  • Ring Modulator
  • Feedback
  • Flexible Routing (Drag and Drop)
  • 1 LFO with multiple destinations
  • 70+ Presets
  • Resizable Window
  • Preset system with randomizer
  • Formats: VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX (64bit only)
  • Minimum Requirements: OS X 10.7, Windows 7
Drag and Drop
You can rearrange the modules with a simple drag-and-drop to change the signal flow.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vyav6NiCPc
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/audiothing/frost ... drums-demo
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

My all time favorite icy-bite plugin, it's there whenever I need some cold. The sequel is even better, thank you for the generous upgrade. It has saved me for so many situation to get out from the warmth zone with a unique signature.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Upgraded- thanks!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I don't use the original often since it's so specific, but I always love it to bits when I do. One of my favorite effects for ambient soundscapes. Upgraded without even checking the demos, will check out later, thanks for the great update!

Thanks for the best birthday gift, audiothing! :tu:
yzcoruhT

i think i'm going to bite on this one.

I can't explain it totally, but I overly love Frostbite. I try it and Filterjam on a lot of things, just to see where they can get me, and I love resonance and ring mod/comb filter sorts of sounds. Just got Frostbite 2, and in a few minutes I found some neat sounds, both from presets and from tweaking and using the LFO.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dasheesh wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:42 pm i think i'm going to bite on this one.
Stay frosty ;)

I was just recently laid off from my job (right before the holidays, no less!) so sadly I can't even afford the $9 upgrade price... :(

But this looks absolutely amazing, Audiothing. The GUI, the new freeze button, the drag-and-drop; all things I've wanted to see on Frostbite since I purchased it! *drool* Very cool! ( :hihi: ) Great work!

Thank you, guys! I'm happy that you like the new version :)
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:24 pm I was just recently laid off from my job (right before the holidays, no less!) so sadly I can't even afford the $9 upgrade price... :(

But this looks absolutely amazing, Audiothing. The GUI, the new freeze button, the drag-and-drop; all things I've wanted to see on Frostbite since I purchased it! *drool* Very cool! ( :hihi: ) Great work!
Wow! That really, really sucks! Did you know for some time or it was a "surprise"?

Still... :x

Return to “Effects”