I have HeizenBox 2.3 source code. Looking for someone to recompile it.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What a messy developer!! :)

OK, found the image resources, too... ...\vstsdk2.3\resource\calabiyaugui and vstsdk2.3\source\CalabiYau looks like more of it.

I think my original guess of a few days to sort it out might have to go up..!

Hi,

I also note that
Martin Robaszewski wrote:JUNE 14, 2004
I am releasing the source code to these plugins since I do not plan on working on the anymore and would rather have others continue their development or use them as learning tools.
applies to
Martin Robaszewski wrote:Turntablist Pro
Creakbox Bassline
Drumbox
LiveGate
(bioroid on KVR). There is nothing I can see indicating the sources to HeizenBox are owned by Martin (there is no copyright information on the CalabiYau source files other than a (C)2003 Steinberg Media Technologies. One of the files using setUniqueID ('HZEN'); (SyrinxEdit::SyrinxEdit) has © 1999, Steinberg Soft und Hardware GmbH. The other has no copyright information at all.

Under the circumstances, I would not be prepared to say these sources should be shared.

The developed of Heizenbox is a guy called Hampa

this is his website

http://www.toribash.com/
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:The developed of Heizenbox is a guy called Hampa

this is his website

http://www.toribash.com/
That's correct. I have source code from him.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

congrats ranjjarresh, looks like you finally have heizenbox or atleast gettting there. Maybe I'll miss that thread will buy heizenbox popping up every now and then :hihi:
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

The source is a horrible mess, but I was able to build Heizenbox using VC6 under WinXP. I didn't even try the other plugins. The way it's setup he wrote the plugin inside the VST SDK source dirs, the two are kind of all merged together. I'd feel somewhat uncomfortable putting it up on Github as is. Fixing it to use a more recent version of Visual Studio would take a bit of work (a few hours at least). Cleaning it up so it's not merged into the VST SDK would take a bit of time too. Without trying it's not clear how much work making it 64 bits would take. Most likely a fair amount of time. Having played with it now though I'm not really sure it's worth it. But building it with VC6 wasn't hard (just had to fix the final location of the DLL, it was setup to place it into his FL directory).
-Matt

mysticvibes wrote:congrats ranjjarresh, looks like you finally have heizenbox or atleast gettting there. Maybe I'll miss that thread will buy heizenbox popping up every now and then :hihi:
Well, "WTB HeizenBox 2.3" saga is over... But I still want to buy Ambient Grains 4 :)
So stay tuned to Market Place at KVR ;)

Hey,

I developed the bioroid plugins but had nothing to do with HeizenBox. Not sure why my source would be included in there, unless parts of it were used in HeizenBox or just used as reference/learning code. :/

Man, that was a long time ago.

So has this been recompiled now? Or do I have to contact the developer and hope he can still send me a copy of the compiled vst plugin? Still got my share-it receipt and all, just didn't think to back up my downloaded zip file. :(

fabi wrote:So has this been recompiled now? Or do I have to contact the developer and hope he can still send me a copy of the compiled vst plugin? Still got my share-it receipt and all, just didn't think to back up my downloaded zip file. :(
Download it here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/85de884c
Remember to untick option "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads".

Ranjarresh wrote:
fabi wrote:So has this been recompiled now? Or do I have to contact the developer and hope he can still send me a copy of the compiled vst plugin? Still got my share-it receipt and all, just didn't think to back up my downloaded zip file. :(
Remember to untick option "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads".

most appreciated! early xmas :D

will there be a MAC AU 64 bit version ?
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Ranjarresh wrote: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:40 pm
Would it possible to share this somewhere else? The link is dead, probably from old age.

I'd love to see a 64 bit version... Alas, I don't have a backup of even the 32-bit version anymore...

I have the 32-bit recompile I did, I'd just have to find it and package it and I could put it up somewhere (and yes I do have a VST2 license from Steinberg for what that's worth). The source code is a bizarre mix with the VST SDK though, so isn't really publicly shareable. Doing a full 64 bit port would be a lot of work though. Just getting it to build with a current Visual Studio would be work. I seem to remember having to build it with VC6 under WinXP in a virtual machine. I'll see if I can dig out the zip I built for this and put it up on my website may take me a day or so to find the time. Kind of busy this weekend.
-Matt

Return to “Effects”