GVST in 64 bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey G. and thanks.

GTriChorus seem to be at both at main suite and the beta section. they both the same, right ?

Update :

GStereo outputs mono, no matter what... (am I doing something wrong ?...)

Hi GVST,

Can you add a filter slope selection in GHi & GLow.

6 dB/octave
12 dB/octave
24 dB/octave

Thanks

Silent update on 16th of September. :) Thank you, Graham!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Does anyone know how to eat in contact with Graham? I've tried sending him a PM and also tried the email on his website but no reply...? Is the guy ok?
It seems he hasn't been active here since 2014...

I have some questions about porting Gsnap to Linux and I'm also planning to make a mini doc about the world of the most influential free plugins ever made...

I really hope the guy is ok.. :(

This is an old quote, but it's still true IMO:
DuX wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:09 am If you put together GVST, Signaldust, Michael Gruhn's [aka Loser], MDA, Sleepy-Time, Tokyo Dawn, VladG, Variety of Sound plugins, Reaplugs, and a few gems from here and there, you have "Waves platinum bundle" for free, and IMO you don't need anything else to make great mixes or masters. Not to mention that installing them all is a breeze.
And this is what I can warmly recommend to everyone:
DuX wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:09 am Fantastic times. :D It's better to donate some money to these people for their effort, time, good will, good heart and great expertise. I hear absolutely nothing inferior or worse about the sound of all of these in comparison to commercial offerings. :)
:tu:

And yes, escpecially the G-plugins have an easy-light GUI, but
though a perfect sound. Any consideration of the VST-history
in DAWs must put the G-plugins of Graham at the top of the story.
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Yes G-VST is great! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”