GVST in 64 bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just noticed a little bug in GSatMax 32-bit while I was trying to use it on a mono channel in Reaper: VST inputs are reversed. Left is Right and Right is Left. I also tested it in EnergyXT and it behaves the same. After some more experimenting I found that left channel is not working at all. I tried the older 23-02-2013 version of it and it works properly so I might just keep using the older version for the time being.

Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Thanks DuX,
Sounds like a silly and trivial bug to me, I'll take a look as soon as I get the chance and report back.
All the best.

A silly bug indeed. Fixed now though. Thanks again for reporting it.

You're welcome, Graham. I thought it's something trivial, too. ;)
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Thank you !

gy wrote:Thanks Amon1973. And thank you for the donation. I should have thanked you at the time, really - how rude - sorry about that!
Nope, just thought "he's gotta be busy", don't worry.

And thank you once again for the 64 bit update featuring the new GUI!
I'm going to donate again when I use your stuff in a project, so you don't need to thank each and every time :hihi:

These are some SERIOUSLY good plugins !

Donation coming soon, Graham !!

Hello
I just noticed that in Reaper, unless i did something wrong, the multiband widener seems to output sound only on a single channel (left, afair).

Thanks. I'll take a look...

I've taken a look and I couldn't reproduce it. I think it's probably already been fixed. Grab the latest version from the site and see if that works any better. If not then I've almost certainly done something stupid so give me a firm nudge.

is placing the 'Default' as the program no.1, an acceptable idea? so they can always load with initial default state instead of tweaked preset?

If you put together GVST, Signaldust, Michael Gruhn's [aka Loser], MDA, Sleepy-Time, Tokyo Dawn, VladG, Variety of Sound plugins, Reaplugs, and a few gems from here and there, you have "Waves platinum bundle" for free, and IMO you don't need anything else to make great mixes or masters. Not to mention that installing them all is a breeze.

Fantastic times. :D It's better to donate some money to these people for their effort, time, good will, good heart and great expertise. I hear absolutely nothing inferior or worse about the sound of all of these in comparison to commercial offerings. :)

I've just downloaded the 30 August version, so I had to comment.

Cheers, Graham! :D

I had no idea these got updated last month! Neat, there's a lot GVST offers that I've never really noticed before. 3 OSC synth?!

sinkmusic wrote:Hello
I just noticed that in Reaper, unless i did something wrong, the multiband widener seems to output sound only on a single channel (left, afair).
+1

(in cantabile, IIRC)

Thanks guys. I had indeed done something stupid. GStereo should behave correctly again now.

Return to “Effects”