GVST in 64 bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great news indeed, thank you! Still love GClip more than any other to have aggressive kicks and snares.

The new GUIs are very, very nice.

BTW: I made a donation a while back... forgot to put any comment, hope this was not confusing.

Thanks Amon1973. And thank you for the donation. I should have thanked you at the time, really - how rude - sorry about that!

I've updated and uploaded a couple more plug-ins today. There should be some more next week.

Have a good weekend everybody!

The work is still ongoing, but all of the main GVST effects have been updated now.

@VibraSound - There's a new GTune skin now that does include the cent offset but is more in the style of the grymmjack design.

love your stuff, just donate and want to thank you so much!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks G! downloading now!

Forgot I get to use these now in sonar and s1 on my win Lappy! They are really great! Will donate next payday :)

Ps any news on possible mac version?

Thanks all.

Regarding Mac ports, TheoM, I'd love to do it, it's just difficult to find the time. I guess I'd have to get a Mac too...

Actually, somebody recently contacted me about Linux ports and suggested a crowd funding venture, which is a tempting idea. I might try to gauge how much interest there is at some point.

Oh cool. I like that clipper. Simple, effective, and less than .1% CPU hit.

Hi GY, I can't see updates on your site, where did I find them?
God save the Groove!

Here: http://www.gvst.co.uk/downloads.htm

All the "Effects" have been updated, but not synths, betas and packages.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Ok thanks DuX, I'll wait for the 64Bit update :)
God save the Groove!

All the "Effects", 64-bit versions, have been updated, too. ;)
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

gy wrote:@VibraSound - There's a new GTune skin now that does include the cent offset but is more in the style of the grymmjack design.
Thank you :D

Thanks all.

All of the Effects, Instruments and Betas are now available in 32-bit and 64-bit with updated user interfaces.

There have been more recent updates to GClip, GComp and a couple of beta plug-ins after some helpful feedback from eagle-eared users. Actually, owl-eared is probably more appropriate... Anyway, please do grab the latest versions.

thank you mate! i donate for your excellent stuff and i will donate again!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Effects”