GVST in 64 bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've always found gvst plugins very lightweight and stable ,plugins that find their way here and there in the session,specially valuable for live purposes.

thank you!

:love:

a small donation would be truly appreciated,i think. :wink:

Thanks for the plugs Graham. GClip is still in every day use because it is awesome. I've not seen the beta stuff before so I've got some new toys to play with. And these great plugs are alive for the next generation. Happy news all round. Thanks again.

Hi, Graham!

Thank you for the updates! I'm really glad to see that you've compiled 64-bit versions of them. Yay! :D

I wonder, though, is it necessary to upgrade to the newer versions for us still using 32-bit XP? What is the changelog for the new versions? Actually, I would like to know the changelog for the last 32-bit versions, too, if possible. :)

For me, the new 32-bit plugins consume a bit less cpu. :) Have you optimised the code, or used SSE instructions while compiling them? I guess you also used a new compiler since these are a bit bigger.

Thank you so much! Cheers!
Last edited by DuX on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Now all you need is Mac AU ports... :troll:
:hihi:
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

oh that would be truly swell. Always liked this stuff. Hope there's a chance :) id happily donate towards that

Gtune is the plugin I use every day....
In my tunes instruments are in tune :)
Thanks Graham!

I see all previous betas (32 bit)are updated as well, as they state "last modified 24 Feb 2013". I love and use Gstereo on my Masterchanel of every production i made for the last years and was wondering, if there is anything updated in particular on this?

Thanx for a short reply gvst!
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

Thanks everyone. Sorry for the slow response - I had a week away and then had to do dull things like work. Anyway...

@michat - New stuff isn't planned as such, but I am hoping to spend some more time on this in the near future, so we'll see what happens.

@sinkmusic - 64-bit with Grymmjack skins? Yes, I don't see why not. I need to have a bit of a spring clean really and reorganise the site a little, sort out all the 64-bit versions and move some of the plugs out of the Beta section.

@vaisnava - I'm sure GLFO can move out of the Beta section when I get round to the spring clean I just mentioned.

@VibraSound - This has always been the case, I believe. All of the UI elements are optional and that was left out of GrymmJack's skin.

@Dux - I've never got into the habit of maintaining a change-log, sorry about that. Basically, the change-log for all would say "minor bug fixes". Personally, I'd get the latest versions unless you're a firm believer in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach. The performance improvements will be thanks to a newer, smarter compiler, as you guessed.

@chokehold - You're right. I've had several queries about Mac versions over the years. It's certainly something I'd like to do.

@adl - No particular changes to GStereo, no, but there may be a slight performance increase in these latest builds as Dux mentioned.

Hope I didn't miss anything. Shout if I did.

Grmmjack skins are nice but i like the default skins they kinda remind me of the Valhalla plugs , Great plugins by the way!!!!!!! :hihi:

I like the GrymmJack's skins a lot. Thanks for the new x64 versions, Graham - expect a donation before Easter comes. Your work and generosity are MUCH appreciated.

Just a quick note to say that I've started updating the GVST site with the new 64-bit builds. The user interfaces are also getting a bit of an update.

Awesome! Thank you.

There are only a few up so far. It'll take a little while to update everything, and the site might be a little inconsistent in the meantime, so bear with me. Here's a link in case anybody's wondering where it is:
http://www.gvst.co.uk/

Great news! Thank you, Graham!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “Effects”