2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Yay! Can't wait. No matter what I do, after analysing a few of my past projects, B2 and Aether seem to be my most used reverbs. (And Breeze2 for snares :D)

Oh but wait, breeze2 is still not retina? nor is precedence?
Breeze 2.1 build 206 and Precedence 1.0 build 063

No:

"It will be part of the update that is coming soon. "
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:59 pm No:

"It will be part of the update that is coming soon. "
God damn my reading comprehension is flawed, thanks

:lol:

only by accident did I read it correctly myself... :-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Is it possible in Breeze 2 to adjust the dry and wet signal separately? There is a level meter for dry, gain and wet but only the gain level has a fader.

no, there's only a balance knob bottom left.

What do you hope to achieve with a separate wet/dry?

Ploki wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:44 pm no, there's only a balance knob bottom left.

I want to be able to turn the dry signal off and the wet up so I can only hear the reverb. Then adjust the different parameters and switch them around to smoothly blend my sound and the reverb together.

that is what a "wet/dry" knob does yeah.

turn it all the way up = no dry signal

why am i even going there, here it goes...

sqigls wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am that is what a "wet/dry" knob does yeah.

No. I always prefer to control wet and dry levels individually as I often work with reverbs and delays inserted directly in the track for specific sound design tasks.

use a send then ... but all you are doing is adding the ability to have to do your own gain compensation.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Ploki wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:44 pm no, there's only a balance knob bottom left.

Balance adds processing to the dry signal. You can switch it to conventional wet/dry instead. The manual explains this.

enCiphered wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:37 am
sqigls wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am that is what a "wet/dry" knob does yeah.

No. I always prefer to control wet and dry levels individually as I often work with reverbs and delays inserted directly in the track for specific sound design tasks.
Wet/dry is like having two faders that are adjusted automatically. 50/50 wet/dry means both faders are at max. 75% wet means dry is at -20dB and wet is at 0dB.

So everything above 50% is wet at 0dB, everything below 50% is dry at 0dB.

jens wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:35 am

Balance adds processing to the dry signal. You can switch it to conventional wet/dry instead. The manual explains this.
yeah, i meant "balance" in the traditional sense, not breeze2 sense

there's also a gain fader.
i don't see the point

Return to “Effects”