2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Cool example. :tu:

yes, it can nice to use the mid-side collapse/expand input mode in Precedence with synths (and real instruments) that have ping-pong or other spatial delays on them. Putting Precedence after delay effects can be quite interesting bc you can narrow the image of the ping-pong delay some and then reposition it with P. If you do this differently with different synths you can get quite cool and dramatic effects where each synth can still be lively with a lot of motion in it from the delay, but still have a a distinct position relative to the other synths in the mix. You example shows this sort of thing well. :tu:

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Thanks Andrew for the Winter Holiday Promo!

https://2caudio.com/promo/2018holiday/ (https://2caudio.com/promo/2018holiday/)

Sorry, Andrew, I have updated Breeze to the last version and I am a bit confused about the presets, since I have many expansions and I fear that old outdated ones are showing together with new ones, possibly with some duplicates I am unaware of.
This is my situation (see figure). Are these categories updated or containing possible duplicates (yes, I think so, and many ones), or should I delete something? Which are supposed to be the most recent versions? Any suggestions, please? Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

this is mine...
Screen Shot breeze2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I just deleted the redundant and the demo ones ...

As a feature request I'd like to ask developpers to do something with search boxes. It's not clear enough where one can type the text. Or even is it selected or not.

Is it me or there are another users who find that GUI needs some changes?
Great sounding reverb, but GUI... :(

i don't have an issue with the GUI personally

Max369 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 am As a feature request I'd like to ask developpers to do something with search boxes. It's not clear enough where one can type the text. Or even is it selected or not.

Yes, the search boxes are not very intuitive to use. Blinking cursor or changing background when selected would help the user to know what's going on.

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:18 am I just deleted the redundant and the demo ones ...
sqigls wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:00 am this is mine...
Screen Shot breeze2.png
Thank you, so it seems that the ones with an identifier like "E1" or "F1" are the most recent ones and the others are the old ones. This helps a lot, thanks.

Max369 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 am As a feature request I'd like to ask developpers to do something with search boxes. It's not clear enough where one can type the text. Or even is it selected or not.

You are speaking of the Keyword Search fields on the top part of the Browser Page?

If you double click them, there is a special edit state, which is visually distinct from the normal state. It does show an animating line/texture. We hoped this was clear enough. A cursor would of course be nice, but as this is usually supplied by the OS, and our drawing is now all custom code now, we were not able how to figure out how to do that so far, and had more important priorities to address. We do agree adding a blinking cursor would be nice, and hope to do it eventually.

Meanwhile we have been making some other REALLY cool developments in the past couple weeks that we hope to share with you shortly some time in January.

Andrew Souter wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:40 pm
You are speaking of the Keyword Search fields on the top part of the Browser Page?
Yes. And box to paste the serial during the registration (not a very critical as used once after the installation). It looks like reinventing bicycle: Just implement ordinary "type box" and you have done.

Also, can I ask to highlight directories in the preset browser?
There is the huge amount of the presets so sometimes I forget which directory I'm exploring now.

I mean I want to see in which "bank" current preset is:

@Andrew: I've just downloaded the 2.1 version. However, i'm not able to find the P-Link feature.
The manual is still 2.0
I haven't read through this whole page (it's simply too long), but would like to find some more information on how to
combine Breeze with Precedence!

Arrested Developer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:33 pm @Andrew: I've just downloaded the 2.1 version. However, i'm not able to find the P-Link feature.
The manual is still 2.0
I haven't read through this whole page (it's simply too long), but would like to find some more information on how to
combine Breeze with Precedence!

In the image (provided by Max369) above your post you will see a "Link" icon underneath the "Predelay" knob
Click the little chain link icon and that's it engaged.
If you don't have that option then you might need to check you have the correct version installed.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

bob swans wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 pm If you don't have that option then you might need to check you have the correct version installed.
Thanks Bob for the hint!
I had hoped that p-link would (already) enable a direct communication between Precedence and Breeze, so that setting the distance in Precedence would report it to the follwoning instance of Breeze. Hope that this will still be implemented at a later point.

Arrested Developer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:09 pm
bob swans wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 pm If you don't have that option then you might need to check you have the correct version installed.
Thanks Bob for the hint!
I had hoped that p-link would (already) enable a direct communication between Precedence and Breeze, so that setting the distance in Precedence would report it to the follwoning instance of Breeze. Hope that this will still be implemented at a later point.
No worries, hopefully the direct communication is coming soon. I'm sure @Andrew Souter said January :pray:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Return to “Effects”