Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Stereoizer PRO

hbasm wrote:The free Stereoizer now has a new home at: http://www.hbasm.com
It has been updated and a full version is now available for 12 bucks (USD).

New features:

1) Filter section, where you can cutoff the bass and/or treble, to stereoize only the frequencies you think are most important. This greatly improves the usability of the effect and simply sounds better.

2) Feedback chain to make the sound fuller. It works really well on some instruments but not all.

3) The LFO is smoother and the plugin now supports different samplerates. The GUI also had a nod up.

The free version is still available. There is no mac version in the horizon - sorry.

Comments are welcome. :)

OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

I bought it instantly, Dude, my beloved Stereoizer (mono compatible) get's improooved and face lift!!!!!!!

THANX!!

Works wonders on Pads, Percussion....no matter what.

Sorry, but real fanboy over here :D

P.S:
I own the PSPAudioware Stereopack, the Nugen Stereoizer and use Ozone's widener, but this lttle gem is just my favorite tool.

Just tested and it works fine in Ableton Live 8.1.3. The Chorus really can make things sound fuller in a nice way.

Very nice update!
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

That's great pal ! ;)
I love my fans !

Hope everything works for you, as my first costumer. :D
Please let me know if there are any problems, of course.

Kind regards,
Hbasm

Can you tell at which frequency work the treble and bass knob?
Or is it a fixed frequency or more kinda attenuation going on?
my Trap beatz:

Technically speaking, it is not a fixed frequency but more like 30-800 Hz for the bass and 5-22 KHz for the treble. Everything from about 1-5 KHz remains unaffected. The cutoff slope is steeper for the bass.

I found the dB read-out slightly more in tune with "reality" (what my ears were telling me) than a Hz read-out, but yes, eventually I should clarify this in the docs.

Thanks,
Hbasm at http://www.hbasm.com
Last edited by hbasm on Sat May 15, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hbasm wrote:
Technically speaking, it is not a fixed frequency but more like 30-800 Hz for the bass and 5-22 KHz for the treble. Everything from about 1-5 KHz remains unaffected. The cutoff slope is steeper for the bass.

Thanks,
Hbasm
Thanx! :)
my Trap beatz:

hbasm wrote:That's great pal ! ;)
No, that's "Pay(ed)-Pal"
:tu: :hyper:
hbasm wrote:I love my fans !
And your fans love you ! and send their little appreciation ! :love:
hbasm wrote:Hope everything works for you, as my first costumer. :D
Am I the second ? :hyper: :D
hbasm wrote:Please let me know if there are any problems, of course.
If there will be, you would be able to say "The $hit hit the fan" ! :hihi: :hihi:

I'm feeling a little brainless with all those "No-Brainer" offers ! :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Sure, it's the most "wide" plugin so far.

Excellent plug-in. I have bought it!

Holy crap! I've always said Stereoizer was one of the best plugins EVER, and now this! Superb! Looks like a must-have!

(Now I don't have to distribute the old 1.1b version without permission anymore! BTW, hbasm - I hope you weren't bothered by that. In case you were, I'm very very sorry. There were just so many people asking for it while you were M.I.A. that I felt bad watching them hunger. Please don't punch me.)

Great plugin. Will probably jump in and get the full version.
no sig

I'm pleased to know, so many of you find the plugin useful! Funny thing is, I use it myself all the time, and now the filter section solves many of the problems I used to run into. :)

Thank you Jason, for hosting the old version of the Stereoizer while my page was down. I'm not bothered by that at all. On the contrary, the positive feedback is what caused me to release this updated version.
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

Thank you!
This isn't what you think.

I like this plugin very much. Also, i want to ask, do someone use it on master?(just like the same as mid/side used)

It may in some cases be a good idea to use the effect on master, if used with care. Many sounds in my library (whether they are mono / stereo samples, or softsynths) benefit greatly from being widened or "stabilized" in the stereo-field. But of course, by using the Stereoizer on master, you are offered less control over the result.

In any case, I would like to stress the importance of listening to the Left / Right channel separately. If you don't do that, chances are you won't get optimal results! But if you listen to L / R separately, you can trust your ears: If it sounds equally good as L + R, then you're doing fine! But if the sound drops in volume, or if an unpleasant flanging effect is introduced, then you should tweak the Stereoizer a little more to find a better setting.
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

hbasm wrote:I use it myself all the time
I think you're bluffing...

This can't be true ! :o

:hihi:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”