Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Stereoizer PRO

this plugins rates 20 on 10 on usability and usefulness for me ...:tu:
and i either realized i didnt have the updated version :grin:

Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

rifftrax wrote:Isn't that just basic m/s stuff though? nothing fancy i thought?
on the first and second page of the thread, we discussed the underlying algorithm. it has nothing to do with M/S at all. it's more like delay, vibrato and mixing the wet signal with opposite phases to both channels. M/S processing can only widen an existing stereo field but cannot stereoize mono signals - this algo can. still the algorithm is simple - but sometimes simple works best :)
My website: rs-met.com, My presences on: YouTube, GitHub, Facebook

Robin from www.rs-met.com wrote:
rifftrax wrote:Isn't that just basic m/s stuff though? nothing fancy i thought?
on the first and second page of the thread, we discussed the underlying algorithm. it has nothing to do with M/S at all. it's more like delay, vibrato and mixing the wet signal with opposite phases to both channels. M/S processing can only widen an existing stereo field but cannot stereoize mono signals - this algo can. still the algorithm is simple - but sometimes simple works best :)
Good point, it's been about a year since I've used this plug and somehow got it confused with a stereo widener which is what the Flux one is. The GUI is a huge factor in why I use Flux plugins.
⬆ Jon from The REAPER Blog

I have 1.1b version of this amazing stereoizer. I want to get most recent version, but links are dead for now. May someone upload 1.1 version(if 1.1 is newer than 1.1b) Thank you.

Igro wrote:I have 1.1b version of this amazing stereoizer. I want to get most recent version, but links are dead for now. May someone upload 1.1 version(if 1.1 is newer than 1.1b) Thank you.
The 1.1b is the newest. Here is the version history from the text file from the zip archiev:
Version history:

1.1b ... Fixed a bug that caused the stereoizer to forget its MIX-fader position upon reload.

1.1 ... Added help menu and numerical read-outs. Fixed bad parameter names visible to the host.

1.0 ... Initial release on www.kvraudio.com forums.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

adl wrote:
Igro wrote:I have 1.1b version of this amazing stereoizer. I want to get most recent version, but links are dead for now. May someone upload 1.1 version(if 1.1 is newer than 1.1b) Thank you.
The 1.1b is the newest. Here is the version history from the text file from the zip archiev:
Version history:

1.1b ... Fixed a bug that caused the stereoizer to forget its MIX-fader position upon reload.

1.1 ... Added help menu and numerical read-outs. Fixed bad parameter names visible to the host.

1.0 ... Initial release on www.kvraudio.com forums.
Thank you adl! Good news.

Link's dead, anyone kind enough to upload this somewhere?

Cheers, sk

stk wrote:Link's dead, anyone kind enough to upload this somewhere?

Cheers, sk
/\ that. Please :D

Thanks Frantiac :tu:

stk wrote:Thanks Frantiac :tu:
+1

heffus wrote:
stk wrote:Thanks Frantiac :tu:
+1
+another 1

and another one
"It dreamed itself along"

The free Stereoizer now has a new home at: http://www.hbasm.com
It has been updated and a full version is now available for 12 bucks (USD).

New features:

1) Filter section, where you can cutoff the bass and/or treble, to stereoize only the frequencies you think are most important. This greatly improves the usability of the effect and simply sounds better.

2) Feedback chain to make the sound fuller. It works really well on some instruments but not all.

3) The LFO is smoother and the plugin now supports different samplerates. The GUI also had a nod up.

The free version is still available. There is no mac version in the horizon - sorry.

Comments are welcome. :)

Return to “Effects”