Free stereoizer for you all - mono compatible

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Stereoizer PRO

I'm using the old version on my guitar tracks. It sounds amazing!
:)

dimitar wrote:I'm using the old version on my guitar tracks. It sounds amazing!
Your music truly is amazing, Dimitar!! :D
Very inspiring and way beyond my guitar skills!
I hope everyone will listen to you at http://www.nalbantov.com :wink:
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

i installed the free version, great plug, im using it on basses for widening. :)

Thank you Hbasm for this nice, cheap and very useful efect. It's time to purchase Pro version in next days.

Tibor :hail:
Image I am sorry, I am not a native English speaker.

Hey Hbasm! Thanks man!!! Appreciated your words and support!!!

SrAAcH wrote:Thank you Hbasm for this nice, cheap and very useful efect. It's time to purchase Pro version in next days.

Tibor :hail:
DONE! :hihi: :love:
Image I am sorry, I am not a native English speaker.

Hbasm, I have bought(as many others here) many stereo widening plugins over the years. Yours does really work on most material.

However, If it would be great if it would take less CPU, it takes up to 5% here, while other complicated IR reverbs like WizooW5 take up to 15% on my computer.

Anyway, great job! Of course I purchased it.
Cowbells!

dalor wrote:it would be great if it would take less CPU, it takes up to 5% here

Anyway, great job! Of course I purchased it.
You can reduce the CPU usage by turning the feedback knob to zero. If you are trying to reduce the CPU usage, then I think this is better than having a little feedback, that almost can't be heard.

Thanks for purchasing it!! :)
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

Didn't realise this'd been updated, thanks!
M@

Please release the 64bit version. I love it, but i need to switch to 64bit soon. So....please....

You bet that i will buy the pro whent this happens.

Thank you! Yes, it has indeed been a long time since my last update. I've sent a reply to your email.

To speed things up, I'm looking to hire a freelancer to help with coding in C++ using the JUCE framework.
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

I bought the pro version a long time ago. I'm still using windows 32 bit, so there's no hurry to get things updated. 2020 will be time enough. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

should mention on the post that its PC VST only
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

There will be a Mac version as well. People have been waiting long enough. But it may not happen until the end of this year. I need to find someone who can help with coding the GUI and other things. Especially since the new version will be considerably more advanced.
www.hbasm.com
VST plugin developer

Hey, i did try (how you suggested) to load this in 64bit DAW (Studio One), but the DAW does not show up the VST, so for me the 32bit version is sadly not working in 64bit DAW.

I will buy as soon as 64bit version is avaible : ) (even if it will cost a little more than now)

Greets : )

Return to “Effects”