Graham Yeadon Appreciation Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't afford to donate myself (considering selling a lung!!) but you guys might be able to.

So with that in mind: GVST!

Some of the best FX plugins I've used!!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

hmm this looks good. Not at home now but i'll try these later. Thanks for the link.

Anyone else tried these? I'm curious how they sound, and cpu usage.

GSnap still seems to be one of the best kept secrets around here. Autotune but for free, in case you don't donate (which is what I'll be doing this month).
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

I've been considering a thread like this. I really aprreciate Grahams work, it's awesome, I've been using more and more of his plugs as of lately. And everybody should donate a little to him, I was only able afford 10£, but at least something. When I'm working in the summer I'll most likely donating a bit more. He's a great guy and a hard working coder.

Thank you for all the plugs Graham!
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

I don't know what to say, except thank you :oops:, and please nobody sell their lung (or any other body parts) on my account. It does mean a lot to know that the plugs are appreciated. In fact, I'd urge everyone to send a short email to a freeware dev, just to say thanks (obviously you can exclude me - I've got my own thread :D).

...maybe I could start selling my seeds to fund my VST hobby? :P
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

I'm sure BT might buy your seeds. He needs a new hair colour.

Graham, I use your suite in pretty much every project. Quick and easy to use, and they sound great!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Oh yeah, I have to join the crowd here. I'm starting to use GVST plugs quite a bit because I love both the sound (of course) AND the elegant simplicity of the GUIs... Hats off!
The mind boggles.

Awesome plugins, and thank you for your generous contribution to the community.

Another big "thank you" over here, too! At the very very minimum, GTune gets used each time I sit down with my guitar to make some music. ;) Its precise number feedback system (in addition to the visual "meter" component) really helps when setting a guitar's intonation, too.

GSnap is great!

In the Beta area, GSinthG is nifty and the others seriously need a good look!

Greg

GTune is my favorite tuner also, besides my own ears of course :) in fact when I started to use GTune with DI bass my tuning improved (been playing since eighties so it tells something about something I'm sure). Also other tools are nice and they feel like natural continuitity to my host. Freeware Elite, in my opinion. Simple and effective, just the way a tool should be. And I think the GUIs are wonderful. When I was a child I was allowed candy only once a week.

Hey its funny to see that those adjectives that I used were the very same that GVST used (I hadn't noticed it before). Simple and effective. Well, that is what they are. Thank you.

I've been meaning to check out GTune and GSnap, but I'm lagging as usual. My current internet connection troubles don't help. But one day, one fine day... In the meantime, thanks in advance, GVST!

Where is the appreciation for Graham these days? ;)

eazypop wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:13 pm Where is the appreciation for Graham these days? ;)
Judging from the link in the first post it should be somewhere between groceries and F&F clothing :wink:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

htohgrom wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:30 pm
eazypop wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:13 pm Where is the appreciation for Graham these days? ;)
Judging from the link in the first post it should be somewhere between groceries and F&F clothing :wink:
Surely in the breakfast section..

Return to “Effects”