Free Baby Piano VSTi - Featured in CM mag 170

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jason contacted me and sent me a beta version of this VSTi he made with the Maize Sampler and he offered me to distribute it. After some tweaks, we are happy to release the version 1.

He used the natural samples of my Baby Piano free sample set. This means that the Baby Piano VST corresponds to the "Real white keys" program of the free set, the real acoustic Baby Piano mapped from G3 to F5 only on white keys. The pitch heard does not match the key pressed except for G3 and it has velocity layers.

Note that it's not up on the website yet but it can be downloaded here:
32 bits version

64 bits version

Please refer to the included documentation for more info.
As it is the first time I released a product made with Maize Sampler, please report any problem you may have and also let us know if it works correctly on your system.

Last edited by zvon on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

It is now officially on our website HERE

I'm glad to announce that the Baby Piano VSTi is on the cover disc of the issue 170 of Computer Music magazine. Here's an excerpt of the text about in the mag's freeware news section:
"Every one (note) has its own unique and haunting timbre."

I would also like to remind everyone that the sample set of the same name not only offers extra resynthesized sounds but also extra mappings of the original samples where the root notes match the keys pressed which is not the case in the VSTi that matches the real Baby Piano. The extra mappings also include 1 cleaner and 1 softer versions.

For more info about the sample set:
http://lesproductionszvon.com/Baby_piano.htm

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”