Any sale on upgrades for black friday?

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just curious if anything is happening for black friday for upgrades to the latest version.
:borg:

Ditto. I never saw that Oktoberfest offer.

Already owned it years ago but had to sell it. Now that I'm back with a 64bit system, I'm considering getting again, but definitely not at full price. Too high compared to some other excellent granulators on the market today.

I'd probably buy it if there was a nice black friday sale.

Neon Breath wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 pm Already owned it years ago but had to sell it. Now that I'm back with a 64bit system, I'm considering getting again, but definitely not at full price. Too high compared to some other excellent granulators on the market today.

it is on sale at the moment - try audiodeluxe

woggle wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:00 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:42 pm Already owned it years ago but had to sell it. Now that I'm back with a 64bit system, I'm considering getting again, but definitely not at full price. Too high compared to some other excellent granulators on the market today.

You're the man! Thanks :tu:

Not updates though :(

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Not updates though :(
What do you mean by « not updates » ?

I mean wherever I look the sale appears to be just for the full version, not the update from 6-7

Be nice if the developer could reply.
:borg:

aMUSEd wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:29 pm I mean wherever I look the sale appears to be just for the full version, not the update from 6-7
Ok thanks for this info.

The upgrade is on sale, not a very good sale unfortunately. I upgraded during the October sale
for €59.83 EUR. Just to give an idea of the cost difference.

Never bought at AudioDeluxe.

Is buying with them give an official full licence of the plugin just like with the developper and gives access to future updates as well when they are free?

Neon Breath wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:44 am Never bought at AudioDeluxe.

Is buying with them give an official full licence of the plugin just like with the developper and gives access to future updates as well when they are free?
They don't distribute plugins, typically you get a serial number to register with the developer.
In this case, pretty sure the only place you can download it is from the developer, even then
thats not when ever you want. You need to keep the file somewhere safe IIRC. You will be
notified of updates and provided links to download them by the dev when they become available.

pekbro wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:51 am
Neon Breath wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:44 am Never bought at AudioDeluxe.

They don't distribute plugins, typically you get a serial number to register with the developer.
In this case, pretty sure the only place you can download it is from the developer, even then
thats not when ever you want. You need to keep the file somewhere safe IIRC. You will be
notified of updates and provided links to download them by the dev when they become available.
I see! Great info, thanks a lot :tu:

Return to “accSone”