New User / Commercial use of the presets

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can I pass my samples through the factory presets of Crusher-X in a commercial work? I'm asking this question because there is no unity among the vendors ( All is permitted by Native Instruments but Ableton is extremely restrictive).
And what about the user presets (I mean here the presets of Simon Stockhausen)?

andreTSV wrote:Can I pass my samples through the factory presets of Crusher-X in a commercial work? I'm asking this question because there is no unity among the vendors ( All is permitted by Native Instruments but Ableton is extremely restrictive).
And what about the user presets (I mean here the presets of Simon Stockhausen)?
All the free crusher-X presets I've shared so far can be used in whatever context you like without any restrictions. Should I produce a commercial expansion for crusherX one day, the only restriction would be, not to share or re-distribute these presets.

Simon

Hi,

thanks for asking! If you are a registered user (e.g. purchased a license) it is allowed to use the full version of crusher-X in commercial productions.

Best
accSone

Thank you very much for these answers.

@ Simon : Many thanks for these great presets. They are very interesting in their complexity and are an excellent complement to the factory presets.

@ Jörg : That’s fine ! The factory presets are very varied and give a very good picture of the immense possibilities of Crusher-X.

Jacques (recently registered user)

Return to “accSone”