Crusher-X 6.5 released

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just installed the new version - thanks for the update - instant crash in Logic 10.4 on Sierra (10.12.6) when doing the first edit - crashlog sent to support.

when i create a download it's still v6.2

how to get 6.5?

edit.. nevermind. was actually 6.5 but the dmg says 6-2

Hi,

confirmed that version 6 up to 6.52 causes sometimes crashes when macOS reorganize automatically its monitor setup (e.g. on expanding/minimizing windows, change focus, popup-dialogs etc.) before launching this small yellow hint window on the crusher-X editor. Happened mainly under Logic X.

This issue should be solved now with available version 6.53 - ready to download (registered users - just download new version like it is described in your delivery mail). Please update if you spot that issue and let us know if that update helps.

Thanks,
Best
accSone

freq wrote:Hi,

confirmed that version 6 up to 6.52 causes sometimes crashes when macOS reorganize automatically its monitor setup (e.g. on expanding/minimizing windows, change focus, popup-dialogs etc.) before launching this small yellow hint window on the crusher-X editor. Happened mainly under Logic X.

This issue should be solved now with available version 6.53 - ready to download (registered users - just download new version like it is described in your delivery mail). Please update if you spot that issue and let us know if that update helps.

Thanks,
Best
accSone
Problem fixed, thank you. I used it in a studio recording today, processing live-instruments in real time for many hours and there was not a single crash.

Return to “accSone”