Increasing generators amount in "stereo" config, problem ? (3-10 no sound)

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
Just i noticed when i increase grains (generators) amount more than default "2", it does not produce any changes in the sound until i up amount to "11" (although cpu loading increase occur respectively with each new generator).

As i understand, during increase amount, the next 8 new generators (after first default two) go to outputs from L3 to R 10, and i just can't hear it.

So, it is possible to change the situation to true just stereo process ? (in order to be able to hear\use not only each 11th generator of 100 available). Maybe some internal routing tip into Crusher what i miss ? Slightly confused.

And yes, i say about usual DAW stereo config (and know about plogue bidule). Currently use Studio One 2\ Ableton Live 9. (CrusherX Studio v5.6)

Hi,

yes, you observed intentioned behavior, though we plan to add in upcomming 6.x version more surround modes that allowes also to add all generators on the stereo sum. We will add also new surround modes for other hosts, as the channel assignment on different hosts (e.g. Logic and Cubase) is fundamental different for e.g. 5.1, 7.1 .

Best
accSone

Yes, please. The more so here is mode called "stereo" (though +), but it turns out that it is not exactly stereo. :)

Return to “accSone”