What happens when licenses run out?

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK I just had to re authorise this because I got a new motherboard and your server tells me I only have 1 more authorisation, if I keep having to waste licenses every time I fix something I'm going to run out of licenses, and soon I am getting a new Mac anyway so will need to install it on the new Mac. So what happens then?

You'll most likely have to cough up the dough for a new license, unless you can coax out the developers generous side and get a new license.
:borg:

I certainly hope not, it's not cheap as it is

aMUSEd wrote:I certainly hope not, it's not cheap as it is
I'm interested in what the developer will say, because I will be buying a new Mac soon and want to do the same thing.
:borg:

Hi all,
no problem, just drop a line in case you running out of licenses and we push you new ones.
Best
accSone

Cool, thanks, that's what I hoped but it wasn't clear on your site

Good to hear. (Just wanted to ask the same question)

I been wondering the same thing. I saw in my Arturia account that I could push back my old licenses V3 when I upgraded to V5. So those V3 licenses are not registered to my computer anymore, and still available in my account. For iLok and e-licenser there should not be any problems but those that use other methods I guess the only way is to try to convince the developers that we are not cheating and that new computer is the reason. That could turn interesting to say at least.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote:I been wondering the same thing. I saw in my Arturia account that I could push back my old licenses V3 when I upgraded to V5. So those V3 licenses are not registered to my computer anymore, and still available in my account. For iLok and e-licenser there should not be any problems but those that use other methods I guess the only way is to try to convince the developers that we are not cheating and that new computer is the reason. That could turn interesting to say at least.
Wait, again (for clarify) - the old v3 collection arturia plugins can install and use parallel with new v4\v5 collection versions ? (for example i can open Jupiter-8 v3 and v4 in the same daw project ?)
Sorry for offtop :lol:
(just have v3 collection and not upgrade yet)

Return to “accSone”