What versions are not valid for current upgrade.......

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

............Or do v7 owners get v7.5 for free
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I mailed accSone about this (my latest downloadable version was 7.14), and 7.5 is a paid upgrade for me.

Hi,

the upgrade to crusher-X 7.5 is not for free. Find a special year-end offer (50% off) here:

https://www.accsone.com/shop/products/c ... -uc-detail

More about the crusher-X 7.5 feature set and our investments here:

https://www.accsone.com/crusherx/newin75

Best
accSone

Thankyou - that made the difference

Thanks, the wording of the offer was unclear and I only just paid for an upgrade in May !!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Wondering if I missed something, normally are users supposed to receive emails about Crusher-X updates? Or I have to check the forums for any info about updates?

@VariKusBrainZ: I am in a much worst situation than you, I just bought Crusher-X 2 weeks ago! :?

Despite me not having had to pay for an upgrade (yet), I feel accSone should look into tiered prices, i.e. smaller version jumps should cost less. As it is now, you're essentially getting punished if you keep updating in a timely manner, when it should be the other way around! It pays off to actually skip versions.

Either way, the Syncing feature seems to be a godsend, so might go for this upgrade.

BeeDog wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:47 pm As it is now, you're essentially getting punished if you keep updating in a timely manner, when it should be the other way around! It pays off to actually skip versions.
Hmmm indeed, as a new owner since 2 weeks only I'n not planning to pay and add another 50€ anytime soon on an update. I'll skip several versions and update way later with a true major update like v8 or something. I'm not sure if it's a viable solution for accSone to do that but I guess they know what they're doing with their business model? Anyway, I love crusher-x don't get me wrong, but I just can't afford paying 50€ 2 or 3 times a years for basically the same plugin with just added extra features here and there.

Neon Breath wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:47 pm
BeeDog wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:47 pm As it is now, you're essentially getting punished if you keep updating in a timely manner, when it should be the other way around! It pays off to actually skip versions.
Hmmm indeed, as a new owner since 2 weeks only I'n not planning to pay and add another 50€ anytime soon on an update. I'll skip several versions and update way later with a true major update like v8 or something. I'm not sure if it's a viable solution for accSone to do that but I guess they know what they're doing with their business model? Anyway, I love crusher-x don't get me wrong, but I just can't afford paying 50€ 2 or 3 times a years for basically the same plugin with just added extra features here and there.
Agreed - I also very recently bought this product after wanting it for quite some time. This is a wonderful piece of software and probably the leader in granular at this point, but it is also on the high end of pricing as-is, and I really think a "grace period upgrade" to this latest version for very recent buyers is only fair. Most major software companies do something very similar so they do not "punish" brand new owners of their product.

I will say this - I would have considered long and hard about making this purchase a couple of weeks ago if I'd known that a paid upgrade was immediately around the corner...

Thanks!
bax

@freq / accSone: any idea or plan to fix that, for your new costumers & crusher-x owners who already paid the price not a long time ago? :D

Thanks for considering.

Hi,

drop us an email and we will find a solution for you so that you can start crusher 7.5 !

Best
accSone

freq wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:40 pm Hi,

drop us an email and we will find a solution for you so that you can start crusher 7.5 !

Best
accSone
i do want to support the work on the software but as it is now i may just wait for version 8 and pay for that upgrade.

i forget how much the previous 2 upgrades were but i think i just paid 89 or something not too long ago.

edit: per the link above.. this is more reasonable but damn if i'd pay 99 for an update.

Regular price:99,00 €
Price:49,00 €
Price without VAT (outside EU):41,18 €

Return to “accSone”