Moving to New Computer

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently got a new computer for my home studio and I've got a couple of issues with Manytone products--both probably my fault, but I could use your help:

1. ManyGuitar. I have 9 files titled ManyGuitarFullSetup, parts 1-9, the first being an application file, the others are RAR files. I've tried several times to install this, but without success. Do I have the wrong installation files?

2. Fretless Bass. I can't find the original download. I bought it Nov. 9, 2008. Is there any way to move the files from my old computer to use in either Dimension Pro or Wusikstation, or do I need to reinstall?

Thanks,

Mel

Hi melodeo

If you email me more details of the problem with installing ManyGuitar I can help you sort it out. Let me know exactly what problem you are having.

The Fretless bass you should be able to just transfer the files to your new computer. Again though if you email me and let me know your email address you purchased with I can send you all the downloads again. I can even send you all the ManyGuitar downloads again to be sure you have things right.

So drop me a mail with the details.
Thanks
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”