ManyBass & Ultimate Bass Kit

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have ManyBass so i'm wondering...

Ultimate Bass Kit is an earlier product, correct? was Ultimate Bass Kit integrated into ManyBass?

thx!

Hello kcisANDderit

Ultimate Bass Kit is an earlier product but ManyBass does not contain any of those samples. UBK is available in Manybass format so that you can add it on to your ManyBass samples to get different tones. It is also available in Soundfont and Wusik formats.

It is on sale right now for 50% off ($14.95} at the IDC site. Also the ManyTone Upright is on sale, as is our ManyBass and ManyGuitar.
Link for that is: http://www.indiedevcollective.net/

Hope you are enjoying ManyBass.
Paul

manytone wrote:
Hope you are enjoying ManyBass.
Paul
i use it frequently :)

here you go, a recent track I used ManyBass on

Iberian Funk

any tips on making that bass better/more realistic will be appreciated

Finally got a chance to be on a system with some decent speakers and had a listen to this.
I think the bass sounds great.... in fact there are a few licks that sound really cool to me. Seems to suit the track perfectly from what I hear. Great job and thanks for posting this!
Paul

thx for taking the time to listen and comment!

manytone wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:46 pm Hello kcisANDderit

Ultimate Bass Kit is an earlier product but ManyBass does not contain any of those samples. UBK is available in Manybass format so that you can add it on to your ManyBass samples to get different tones. It is also available in Soundfont and Wusik formats.

Paul
Hi Paul,

I have listened to the ManyBass demos and I love it! It is spectacular, but I cannot afford it, I am a music producer trapped in a harsh dictatorship in my country and every penny counts to survive day by day, however I could make an effort and buy the less expensive Ultimate Bass Kit.

My question is, having read out that both are different, is UBK sound quality and sample structure comparable to the newer ManyBass?

Can I later upgrade from UBK to MB when I finish completing the necessary money?

Looking forward for your reply.
Congratulation for the impressive quality of Manytone products and affordable prices, you contribute to making musicians' dreams possible, even amid pandemics and dictatorships.
:band2:

Hello Jazzguitar
Thank you for your interest in our products.

UBK is available in Soundfont format so if you have a soundfont (SF2) instrument it will load and play in it. I have heard Sforzando is a good free option to use UBK.

UBK is also available as an add on for our ManyBass product. However, ManyBass is 32 bit only, so you would need a host that loads 32 bit VST or a bitbridge to bridge it to 64 bit.

I can offer you a 50 percent off price on our products. To do this I would suggest you email me through our website or pm here. Include your email and the items you want and I will send you a secure link through paypal to purchase the product for half price.

Thanks again
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”