Any news on Manybass updates or ManyGuitar 2.0?

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Is there any news on any updates for Manybass? I've been checking out Gregjazz's Cherry Bass samples and they sound similar but with better scripting etc.
Will there be any automatic string selection or round robin added?

Also, how's ManyGuitar 2.0 coming on?

Hi dickiefunk

Only news I can say is that we are working on things here. It involves more than just an update to achieve the things you mentioned. It will take a whole new engine and system to do it all properly. We're on it, but no promises of a timeframe or official announcements. It will feature round robin and per string engines and much more.

It will be cool stuff, including new skin systems and an easy editor for users to make skins and much more ;-)

But, I can't say any more at this time other than we are working on new things.

Paul

All sounds very cool. Looking forward to it.

:)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

Hi there. I hope a 6-Months-bump is not putting too much pressure on you ... (or do I secretly hope that it is ??? :)) I am looking forward to ManyGuitar 2 very much (I have used ManyGuitar in almost every second track I did so far). So ... any news ? Cheers, Volker

indeed... i am in love with many bass and long for its next step in development...:)

Hi Volker and GJK
No more news other than what I have said. We are still working on things, but it will take time.
Can't say much more yet, but I will when we are closer.
Paul

and what will be your policy regarding upgrades? i'm interested but i wonder if it's 'safe' to buy Manybass now while a complete new engine is coming soon or later?

We always look after our customers as best we can. ManyBass/ManyGuitar owners would get a decent discount on any new engine or product. But as said, it is a long ways off yet, so don't hold off buying the current versions, thinking that something new is right around the corner. ManyBass is still our main product at this time and will be for some time in the future.
Paul

Hoping development is coming on nicely with ManyBass ?

Any further news?

dickiefunk wrote:Hoping development is coming on nicely with ManyBass ?

Any further news?
As I just mentioned in another thread in our forum.... We had a bit of a setback with our coder Aldo who was in an accident a few months back and has had some serious medical issues. Hopefully we can get back on track but plans were for ManyGuitar to be updated before ManyBass. We'll see how things go and I only hope Aldo gets better soon.
Paul

All thoughts on Aldo's swift recovery :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Yes best wishes to Aldos health and recovery!!

Hey Paul hope you're keeping well.

How's Aldo doing?
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

andywright67 wrote:Hey Paul hope you're keeping well.

How's Aldo doing?
I talked with Aldo on the phone last week. He is still not 100% healthy, but said he is working on some updates for existing products. We are working to get 64 bit versions done of ManyBass, ManyGuitar and ManyOne, but no promises on time frame.
Paul

Thanks Paul :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX

Return to “Manytone Music”