Choir Boy - Current release is V5.02.

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought a new laptop last week and reinstalled my Elevayta bundle on the new laptop this past weekend, and when I checked the version number, I noticed it was VB6.02.

This does not appear to match the version listed here (5.02). Somehow, I'm ahead one full version.

In fact, Clone Boy, Convo Boy, and Wider Boy Pro all show version VB6.02.

Is this the correct version numbers for these products? I'm quite sure I purchases these 4 plug-ins together as a bundle.

The post above yours is from Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:22 pm
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:The post above yours is from Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:22 pm
I realize how long ago that was posted, which is one of the reasons why I was asking if there was a newer version, and why my version numbers seem to be different than what was posted here (and the other Elevayta message threads). I had also noticed that Elevayta personnel had posted in other Elevayta message threads very recently, so I figured I might get an answer.

In any case, after I posted my question, I had downloaded a couple of the Elevayta product manuals from the Elevayta website because I didn't seem to have all of them on my old laptop, and in the manual it indicated the current versions as follows:

Product: Choir Boy
Product Version: V5.02, VB6.02

I also would be interested in a new (improved) version of Choir Boy. What I am missing is:
1. the pitch sliders should actually show the semitone when set to semitone mode (like +3 or -5)
2. it should be possible to set timing variations for each voice (not only fixed like +5ms or -10 ms but how much the timing drifts with definable amount of variations)

cheers, akj

Return to “Elevayta”