Mac versions

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!
I've seen your great plugins in work and it's really great!

But, I'm mac user and I found that you haven't mac versions of your plugins... That's sad... :(

Have you any ideas to make mac versions in future?

Thank you!

I can honestly say that spaceboy is at least 50% of the reason why I haven't gone back to the mac as my main DAW.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:I can honestly say that spaceboy is at least 50% of the reason why I haven't gone back to the mac as my main DAW.
rsp
you know?! I'm just work in Logic long time, since 5.5.1 on win, but 7th version was the reason, why I moved to mac!

I'd also be super-interested in a port for mac/OS X - especially Space Boy.

Does this seem at all a possibility?

What would it take to get a mac version made of "space boy". This plugin is gold!! I would pay extra for a mac version. Whatever it takes. Please consider it. :!:

melda hinted that he might be working on something similiar tos space by. Just sayin

dw

Thanx, I'll keep my eyes on melda...

You can already use MSpectralDynamics ;). For the future - something extraordinary is planned, but it will take quite some time, before we get all necessary technology done and I don't even want to talk about the idea yet.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:You can already use MSpectralDynamics ;). For the future - something extraordinary is planned, but it will take quite some time, before we get all necessary technology done and I don't even want to talk about the idea yet.
woo hoo!!!!

dw

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
MeldaProduction wrote:You can already use MSpectralDynamics (http://www.meldaproduction.com/plugins/product.php?id=MSpectralDynamics) ;). For the future - something extraordinary is planned, but it will take quite some time, before we get all necessary technology done and I don't even want to talk about the idea yet.
Thank you sir !! ;-)

What exactly does MspectalDynamics do?

Is it new? Is it similiar to space boy?

Thanks,

dw

Return to “Elevayta”